Chapter 29

She was very pretty. Long red weave, slim waist coke bottle shape, clear skin, and she dressed nicely. She kind of looked like Paige Hurd.

"Nigga, you heard me. Just because you with yo new bitch don't mean you act like I'm not around Jay." She said pushing him.

I was amazed. She was so pretty but her teeth was fucked all the way up!

Her teeth was so jacked I almost forgot she called me a Bitch. Almost..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jayceon

"Bitch? To whom are you referring to? Because the way yo teeth setup you shouldn't be and have no room, just like yo teeth,to be talking shit," Zara said laughing. Referring to how her teeth were on top of each other. T

I wanted to laugh so bad but Jenni is my sons mother and that's wrong.

"Calm down Zara," I say while putting my hand around her shoulder.

"Fuck you BITCH!!!! Imma be shittin on all you hoes when I get some braces," she mumbled the last part.

"Gone somewhere Jen. I'll talk to you later about CJ, I'm busy." I said blowing her off. I'm on a date w/ Zara. She fine as hell and I want this to work.

We head to the car leaving Jennington standing there looking shocked.

"You are a foul person Jayceon."

"How?" I asked confused.

"I saw you laugh when I said some bout her teeth," she said smiling.

"I mean you wasn't lying. But you ready to go?"

"Yeah."

"Ok we going to my house so you can change. Imma just give you the keys and you can go up there and change."

Zara

"You gone what?" I ask in surprise.

"Give you the keys so you can change."

"What? Why though? I could be a crazy stalker who wanna set you up for murder or some."

"If you want me to see you change Zara just say so. I'll be there," he said sing the last part from Jackson 5.

I hit him and flicked him off. Five minutes later we pull up to a little beige house.

"Ok get out my car and go change," he spoke handing me his house keys off the ring.

"Don't get beat up Jayceon. Imma pink belt in whooping ass."

"Get the hell outta here. What kinda ghetto program you go to, to get a pink belt?" he questioned laughing.

I just flicked him off then got out the car. I walked to the front door and got the key that had a blue rubber thing in it.

Surprisingly that was the right key and I got in.

When I step foot in his house it smelt like cologne and hot wings. Don't ask cause I really don't know.

I cut on the side table lamp and admired his home. It looked like a mans home but just nicely decorated.

His furniture was a chocolate brown with red and burnt orange accents. Like pillows and pictures. He had I think 60" flat screen with a Xbox, wii, and play station. Hella games and movies too.

While I was admiring his house I forgot that I let the damn clothes in the front seat of the car.

I walk back to the door and when I opened it the bags were there on the front porch.

I grabbed the bag then went back in the house.

I walked to the nearest bedroom and cut on the lights.

It was a red and blue kids room. There were pictures of cars and basketballs all over. There was a lot of toys and big letters that said CJ. Pretty much a boy version of Zaria's room.

I pull the clothes out the bag and lay them out. I took off the clothes that I already had on and folded then up.

I put in the new clothes and put the other clothes in the bag. I checked the time and I was 15 minutes later so I headed to the door.

When I got to the car I saw Jayceon ass lip syncing and performing in his seat to Get Her Back by Robin Thicke.

I knocked on the window and he looked over surprised as hell.

He took a deep breath and unlocked the doors.

"Oh you got ta get her go get her go get her go get her back huh?" I laughed closing the door.

"You not funny Zara." He laughed.

"But you laughing tho," I said.

"No I was chuckling."

"Whatever Jayceon Thicke lets go."

He laughed then started up the car.

"Where we going?"

He ignored me.

"Thats fine just ignore me Jayceon."

"That's what I'm doing," he laughed.

"Whatever," I said rolling my eyes.

"You mad?"

"I don't know."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know."

"Come on Zara."

"I still don't know."

"Ok and Im still not telling you."

"Ughhhh why not."

He just laughed and continued driving.

Sometime later we pulled into Dave and freaking Busters. I'm gone beat his ass in every game we play!!!!

"You know you done fucked up right?"

"What you mean?" He asked confused.

"I'm bout to tear that ass up boiiii."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

What yall think?

Did Zara do the right thing with the Baby mama?

Who still don't like Jayceon?

Have a good day👌😍