Chapter 31

Jayceon

"What the hell do you want?"
She show up at the worst times. She a pest at all times.
And she always asking for some.

"Jay shut yo ass up. Like you not happy to see me," my mama should have never had Leona crusty ass. She always on my nerves.

"And you finally gotta a girl with nice teeth."

"Get the hell out my house Leona," I said pushing her in the head.

"Nah buddy we gotta talk about mama n pop."

I looked at her in confusion and raised my eyebrow.

"You want me to go Jayceon?" Zara asked looking at me.

"No stay I'll be right back." I instructed while pushing my sister into the hallway so we could talk.

We talked and she pretty much told me that my mother and father were getting a divorce. My dad had been sick for a couple of years and my mother had been cheating on him for those years. Now that he was finally getting better he was getting tired of the cheating and the lies. My mother wanted him to stay but he was truly fed up. I hated to see them split but she was still doing the same shit over and over. Shit I was tired for him.

Leona was in tears she was sensitive like that, especially about mom and dad. She would never cry in front of anyone else but me and dad.

I gave her a hug squeezing her tightly, " Its going to be ok LeLe, there is nothing we can do." She wiped her eyes and shook her head, " I can't believe mama would ruin our family like this. Thats ok though because karma is something else and I hate to say that, because she's our mother, you know." I nodded my head and kissed her forehead," You right Leona, for once, but get your ass out because I do have company."

She laughed and said," Oh yeah she's so pretty Jay, and her attitude ain't fucked up. I might try to snatch er up." I laughed, she was right, I really like Zara, she's just a little too perfect just a little to worth it, so I definitely won't be losing her especially not to my younger sister. "Yeah you right sooooo get out bye."

ZARA

All I kept thinking about was if my baby was ok, because nobody has called me, text me, or even sent a damn owl letting me know if Zaria was picked up. I shot Chrissy a text asking her if Calvin came to pick up Za.

When I looked up Jayceon was standing at the door hugging his sister. I didn't want to be rude so I walked over and introduced myself. "Hello, my name is Zara". I shook her hand and she shook mine but then lifted it up for a kiss, then said, "A beautiful name for a beautiful woman. How old are you if you don't mind me asking cutie".

I blushed at her words and told her my age. She smirked and winked at me, which I found kind of weird. "Well it was a pleasure to meet you Zara, I have to get going, you guys have fun," she laughed.

"Alright Leona see you later, love you", Jay expressed as she walked out the door. She said her good byes and got into her 2016 Dodge Charger.

I walked back to the couch and sat down looking at my messages. I received one from Calvin and I was a video of my baby smiling playing with her toys on the floor clapping her hands slobbing. She was so cute looking just like me 💁🏽.

"Awwwwwwwww look at that beautiful little baby looking like her mommy," Jay said as he looked at the screen. I blushed at his compliment and said thank you. After viewing my baby video I put my phone back on the end table.

When I sat my phone down Jay sat next to me Turing on the TV. "What you wanna watch? What kinda movies you like?" He asked pulling up movies on his fire stick.

"Well I love scary but I really really love comedy's. What do you like this is your house...?" 

"Yeah I know it's my house Zara, but the question was what do YOU want to watch?" I looked at him and smiled. He wasn't going to be prepared for this one. "I wanna watch Matilda." When I said that he laughed at me so hard.

"What funny?" I said looking confused. "Whatever you want princess 👸🏽," she said with a big bright smile. Ugh!!! See that smile! That smile was going to get me in trouble and all this princess talk. I was damn near melting into his sleek brown leather couch.

"Ok let's watch the movie then Jay Thicke," I joked grabbing his thigh and squeezing. "Gone with that gay shit Zara," he said with a straight face. I laughed and snuggled up to him as the movie came on.

*Dream*

I moaned as someone sucked and licked on my sensitive clit vigorously. I arched my back panting and panting as I felt my climax approach. I felt my thighs being caressed and it felt so good. I just wanted to be in this dream forever.

It just felt too good to be true, the best I've ever had.

I opened my eyes to see the light of a tv and still feeling this wonderful feeling. I looked down to see Jay going to town on my lady parts with his glorious tongue. I moaned at the sight and tried to escape. His grip only got tighter. He looked up at me and we made eye contact. When I looked at him down there I swear I felt a gush of  water come from my womanhood. I was soaking wet and turned on a thousand times.

He knew I was enjoying what he was doing and he continued to please me and it felt so amazing.

He inserted two fingers into me and I gasped for air. I haven't felt this much pleasure in what felt like  forever. He sucked on my pearl while hitting my G-spot with every motion his fingers made.

He clamped his mouth around my clit and sucked the soul out of me. He sucked until I came and came and came again. By the time he was finished I couldn't move, talk, walk, or even think straight.

I felt so satisfied and so good that I had to fall asleep.

5 years later....... ikr guys Ive been gone for so long and been busy with life. I graduated high school and now I live alone and back writing...... chat next chapter loves 💝