Chapter 13

"There better be a damn good reason as to why you're forcing me up against my own will at 9 in the morning." I said as I came out of the bathroom after showering.

I emerged from the bathroom in a pair of jeans and an oversized shirt.

"There is, you'll love it." Chris said.

I gave him a hard look but followed him outside. I looked to see we were outside a garage shed. Lily, emo girl and two other boys that looked quite similar stood outside, waiting for the both of us.

"Hi!" Lily exclaimed when she saw me.

I gave her a subtle nod and she frowned.

"I'm not bothered about that whole thing you said by the way. I don't get offended easily." She said dismissively, making me purse my lips together.

"Cool."

"Oh stop being so bitchy!" She said, giving me a friendly shove.

"Sorry." I said casually.

The garage door opened and Chris handed me a giddy smirk. Someone in the sleek looking BMW drove forwards and I stared at him.

"So Tate's new car came in today. He forgot to give them the new address so now we're stuck with it. And we have other nice cars...so we don't really need this one."

It seemed everyone knew where we were going with this except me.

"You can send anonymous texts can't you?" One of the boys asked me.

I nodded my head.

I only caught their drift when another blond came skipping around the corner with three tubs of paint and two sledge hammers in his hand. 

"Are you thinking of doing what I think you're thinking of doing?"

He smirked and handed me a bucket of paint.

"Go ape." 

****

Half a successful hour later Tate's new car was in pieces.

Each hit with the hammer felt like a weight being lifted off my chest as I pounded the metal into the car window and smashed through the glass.

Lily squirted paint over his car and rolled around in it, laughing loudly whilst trying not to get cut on any broken pieces.

By the end of it we were all stood back breathlessly staring at our work.

"Will you do the honours?" 

Chris whipped his shirt off and I blushed and grabbed the phone that was in his hand.

I snapped a picture of our delinquency and quickly found Tate's number on the phone.

"To make it anonymous you just put 454 in the beginning of the number." I explained as I retyped the number.

I looked down at the message box. I decided to type my feelings out in a simple sentence.

This is only the beginning. I told you I'm making you pay.

I had no doubt in my mind he knew who was typing this, but it didn't make the thrill any less exciting as I sent the image.

"You're becoming more bad ass. I don't know if I like it." Chris commented.

I shot him a smirk and patted his chest.

"Deal with it." 

I sauntered off and Chris looked impressed. I could never keep up that whole 'bad ass' attitude. I guess it was in my genes to be a natural sarcastic.