Your wish

You are a normal girl, in a two story house, somewhere. (Why would you tell us your address?!) You watch YouTube, read Wattpad, and go on Quotev, just like any other girl. Unlike those girls in stories where they live in a fantasy, or are in poverty. You don't believe you could ever end up like those fictional characters, but you kinda wish it.

No, you do wish it.

Your life is so boring and repetitive. Going to school is one thing, but nothing out of the ordinary ever happens! Well, your friend's brother did get in a jet ski accident, but it didn't really apply to you. You had braces, but most people had braces. You have a computer and phone, but most people have those too. You are...

Bored. And normal.

You were in your room, and you were underneath your bunk bed, which wasn't really a bunk bed, but it was a bed, and there was a drawing desk, where you could also put your computer. You liked this part of your house, it was like your very own personal cave. You also had a very comfy saucer chair, (If you have no idea what that is, look it up,) where you sat of course, and beside you, was the ladder to go up to your bed above your head. Even though the bottom of the bed usually grazed the top of your head, and your friend, (yes the same friend that had a brother in an accident,) thought it was a little cramped, but to you, if felt perfect.

That same friend, introduced you to a new fandom, called, Undertale. You felt like such a noob at first, but after binge watching videos about Undertale and their AU's on youtube, you felt like you were so experienced in this fandom, even if you haven't actually played it yet. Your two favorite AU's, are probably Outertale, and Inktale. You also felt like you had a weird obsession with Undertale, since it is all you think about now. You draw your favorite characters from Undertale, them being Sans and Papyrus.

Though, you feel as if your parents wouldn't approve of Undertale, with there being souls and,

(WARNING: THIS MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU.)

There being gays. You don't even approve of Undyne and Alphys. You believe that there should be a boy and girl, not a girl and girl, or boy and boy.

Shaking your head out of the thought, you resume to finishing your picture of Ink!Sans. He is in a pose of laying down on a couch of some sort, and he is sleeping. He has his hand up on a side of his head, to prop himself up, and he dropped his paint brush onto the ground, his hand only inches away from it. You added a little detail of him drooling, and you mentally giggle at the drawing.

You act out how Ink is posing, except you are sitting in your chair. You smirk at your own antics.

You sigh, wondering what you should draw next.

"I wish I could be with you." You say to yourself. You meant to say: Ink!Sans, or with the Undertale characters themselves, but your mouth got a bit lazy and instead shortened it a tad.

If it were possible, you felt like you have a crush on Ink. His personality is cute, he draws a lot, and he is not a complete mary sue! Well, maybe he is. You always imagined him with a mature kind of attitude, but still innocent. You can also see him as a bit of a stalker, still in the innocent way. Now, you felt like drawing Ink in a pose of making pancakes, for some odd reason.

By the time you get done with your first step of drawing him, which was drawing his head, you hear a faint warping sound, and the sound of dripping water. You assume it's the sink, but as you turn your head to the source of the sound, you realize it is really a rainbow-tie-dye-ish portal, with dripping paint. You panic for a moment, that the liquid would stain your carpet and your parents would get mad, but then you saw a brown tennis shoe, with some yellow and white, and then a bone.