The conversation.

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend. ~Martin Luther King Jr

F/N's POV:                                               ~It should be Catgirl, AUTHOR...

How did you get in here?! How do you get out of here?! Where's Error, or Ink? Do they know that you're with Error?! Thoughts flowed into your mind like a ragging river.

You were laying a tad comfortably on your cat bed. Even with the suspense of seeing Error anytime soon, you gotta give the guy some slack for giving you a place to sleep, but, it was a cat bed.

You could have slept on the floor for all you know.

The sound of a glitched out computer screen was brought to your ears, making you cringe. You knew who it was, so what was the point of turning your head? Apparently, you didn't have too, and Error turned your head for you, but placing his hands onto your hair.

"C̷͘͜â̶͍̝̚t̵̮͔͇́͝g̸͉̬͈͆͗i̸̡̡̺͐̐r̸̯̉͘l̶̛̝̔̑,̶̲̾̈́̋ ḧ̵̼͉̟́̋o̶͚̅̃w̵̹͊'̵̮̖̓͋d̷̹̼̕ y̶̳̺̋͝ọ̵͈̋ụ̵̬̒̃̑ ș̸̮̓ḷ̷͚̟̒̆̕ȇ̸̡͈̼͆e̸̘͍̖̓͛͘p̷̟̪͆?̵͉̺͑̃̂͜"Error still had his yellow, black, and red-tipped hand on your head. You could feel the buzz of error messages on your scalp, and you decided to go the honest route.

"I slept... decent." You tried to end the conversation on that note, but it seemed like Error did not want to stop the conversation.

"H̵̠̄ę̷͔͙͆y̵̡̘̥̐,̶̡̣͖͒́̽ d̷̡̪̅́̍o̵̡̚n̵͕̘͕̄̇̃'̴̯̋̔̔t̴͇̐̌͂ ỳ̸̨̭̃o̷̘͓͛ͅũ̶̬̪̀͝ b̵̢̻̻̃͘a̶͓̦͙͆c̵̛̼͉k̵̡̪̬͛ o̶̯͆ư̸͓̭̳̚͠t̴̗̅́ ŏ̶̲̥̈́́f̴̥̈́̊ ț̶̞̖̿̅h̴̯̰̹̿i̴̝̕ṡ̴͈͈͎͗ c̶̼͇̄̍̓o̸̦͝n̴̩̺̹͋v̸͙̗̯̄ȩ̷͚̅̆̐r̶͖͓̳̓ṡ̷̮͓͒̎ą̵͆͊t̴͔̑i̸̝͋o̴͈͔̗̒ṉ̶͚̔̍!̷̝̍͂"Error took your soul and made you flinch to the pain. Seeing that he had your attention, Error tried to speak, but you interrupted.

"Why do you call me Catgirl?"  You made Error stumped once again with your curiosity. You didn't have to wait long though, since Error looked back up at you and returned it with a question.

"Ẇ̶̻̳͕͊h̵̜̜̬̓͒͐a̵̠̿͆t̵͉̦̐'̵̢̓s̸͖̾ ẏ̶͚͈o̷̫̤̯̍͒̚ú̶͍̻̙̕r̶̡̝͓͌̕ n̴̠͗̚a̶̬̳͝ͅm̸͇̳̈́̉͝ę̸̞̜̒?̸̦̣̺̀"

You didn't exactly want to give your identity, though this ain't real, so what do you have to lose?

"It's F/N." You said nonchalantly.

Error seemed pleased with your answer, so he stopped nagging on your soul.

"O̷͉̚͜k̴̨̗̒ä̶͉͚̯y̵͕̹̔͜ C̷̺͊a̵̘̙͊t̸̨͎͔̂ġ̵̙͔͋i̵̺̾͊̕r̶̘̠̞̃͆̈́l̴͑͜,̵̌̂͜͝ w̸̹̽̀ͅő̸͈̮͘u̶͉̹̫͛͒l̴̗̆̋͠d̵̛̘̉̏ y̴̰̥̻͋̔̐ơ̵̫͍̽̚ṷ̸̉ ļ̵̪̺̃̅̄ȉ̶̤̦̇k̴̨͕̅͝e̶̯̼̔͛̾ t̵̻̰̐ó̸͇͖͠ s̶͎͈̪̍̂͝e̷͈͝e̶̡͓̍͑͜ ȟ̶̹̗̉o̴̞̱͔͗͒̒w̴͕̉̇ y̵̫͉̳̓̎͠ò̸͖͙ṷ̷̗̈́̓r̸͖͚͕̽ f̶̥̼͕̎̈́ȑ̸̗̠̀̀͜i̵̡̝̍̑è̸̡̼͖̒͛n̴̪̣̍̈́͊d̸͓̋̓ i̵̹̓͠s̵̘̜̓̈́̄ d̶̩͑o̵̝͛i̸̭̮̦̽ň̷̢g̵̬͍̅̈͂?̷̪̝̺͑̏͝" You noticed that Error never called you by your first name, and he avoided the question entirely.

"Sure. I would love to see something else than black, red, yellow, and blue." You intended to make your sentence attack Error, but instead made it sound sarcastic. You think this pleased Error.

"S̷͚͝õ̸̩̬̺̍̌ ỷ̴̧̙̝o̷̱̍̋ù̴̝͐ͅ l̵̡͉̏̍ő̷̝͍̳́͠ṽ̷̬e̵͓̲̥͒ t̸̩̳̀͑h̷̰͈̩̀͊͠e̴̡̬̋͛̋ c̴̮̬͇̈́o̸̘͕̯͛͛̓l̶͖̥̓̌̆ͅo̵̢͋́ŕ̸͈s̸̛̜̿͝ b̷̥̋̚l̵̼̺̎̿͜ạ̶͙̣̏͠c̷̹͈̐̊͌k̶̤̦͍̽̑̀,̷͙̘͓̈͠ a̴̜͔̞̿̍n̴̝̎̈͐d̵̪̩̈̓ r̶̒̋͜e̵͉̕͠d̴̟̽,̴̘͚̣̂̅͆ a̸̻̠̝̾n̵̞̽d̷̜̿̐ y̷͎̆ę̴́̕l̸̦͈͔̾l̴͍͛o̵̯̾ẘ̷̨̝,̸͇͍̦̈́̕ a̷̯̲̓͠n̷͎̬̕ď̸̤͎͖ b̶͙̏̓l̴̦̳̖͛̽͝u̵̟̐̓͐ḛ̶͖̻̔̒?̷̢̛̗̤̿" Error put his two fingers under his chin, as though he were thinking.