Love is, I guess in the air.

Catgirl's POV:
I had a dream, of blackness, I knew that, but, what else? I tried to remember what my dream was about, but, to no avail. I then shifted a bit in my sleep, then realized that I placed myself in Error's room, so I forced my eyes open.

I saw black.                                Oh wait. That's just the ceiling.

I shuffled in my cat bed a little bit more, to sit up right. I rubbed my eyes from some leftover 'sleep' as I liked to call it, and looked around a bit drearily, and saw Error's comfy bed.

Not knowing what I was doing, I just assumed that Error was not there, and so, I decided to sleep there, since it WAS way more comfier than my little cat bed. I had apparently got into such a position, where I was at the corner side of the bed, next to a wall, meanwhile, I was completely delirious to the sleeping body next to mine.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Error's POV:

What a dream I had. There was Catgirl and I, and we both, LIKE each other!

Not that, I was, syked or, anything....

BUT, I didn't want to wake up just yet. I wanted my glitched out eyes to get the sleep it deserves, well, more like, I was just too lazy to get up.

YEP!

It's in all the Sanses blood to be lazy.

Anywho, I felt MUCH better after a good day's worth of sleep! And let me tell you, how many hours of sleep I get each week.

8.

Yes, 8 hours of sleep.

I pretty much got my 8 hours of sleep right there. No wonder my mind feels energized.

Wow. My body isn't used to it, but my mind is like it is on COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what, that sounds delicious now.

Now let me get up- and what the HECK?!

As I got out of bed to pull up the covers, like I would normally do, you would NEVER guess who was also in bed as well....

Well, I guess you could get the answer, because there is only one other person in my domain, but I hadn't thought of Catgirl, SNEAKING LIKE A CAT SHE IS, into. My. Bed.

Not that I minded that is...

ANYWAYS, I NEED COFFEE.

SO, WHETHER CATGIRL LIKES IT OR NOT, SHE'S COMING TOO!!!

"C̸̗̘̥͈̣̯̉͋̿̄̋̾͒̔̈́̕͜A̵̲̞̫̗̬̥͐͋͊̓̐T̶̪̦̘͇̗̀G̸̲̘̺̏̊̐͒͛I̵̦̦̍̇́̄͂̒̓̚͝R̴̬̗͓̻̝̜̠̘̗͂̄͐̌L̶̻̲͓̋́̌̈́̈́?̷͖́̈́?̴̱͈̼̳̠̯̉̍͂͐̾́̕!̶̺̮͖̪̥̙̠̥̿̽̉͑͗̚͝ͅ!̴̤͚̪̱̭͚̜̒͆͒!̷̢͍͔̝̺̪̖̬͒̍̄!̵͓̥͓̘̰̮͛͘̚!̷̟̉̐͗͌͜ͅ!̶̛̝̳͕̤̫͕̮͖̥̊͛̐!̵̳̜̹͈̖͚͉̪̂͒̓̑̅͘" I shouted with impatience.

"H-huh?!" Catgirl woke up, with a blush and a stutter. Man, she's so cute.

"C̸̡̧̛̠͖̣̜̪̗̼͆̐̈̄̾̾͝a̶̡̛̭̝͎̗̙̋͐̈́̆̒̄͑̐̕͜ţ̵̢̰̯̥̑̏̏͗͌̀ĝ̸̯͓̫̳̻̼̮̮̤͐i̸̯̗̰͉̣̭̦͇̩̳͛̉̏̓͗̈́̆̉r̴̨̤̯̙̯̟̦̯͚͌̇̚͜ḻ̵̡̝͖̞̩̈́̄̈!̷̢̢̤̟̘͆ Ẃ̵̹̼͚̙̞̙̘͚̉̎͌͛̀͝ȇ̴̡̧͕̳͓͍͕̘̏͜ a̸̡̳̩̗̝͕̥͚̪̩̽̅̉̀͌̿͘̕r̶̤̹̬̾̽ę̵͕͕͇̻̭́̽ g̶̺̬̀̈̑o̸̡͎̥̬͕̤̱̠̝͊͂̊̊͂̀̕ͅį̶͙̯̭̤̻̭̇̽̍́̆̇̓̐̌͂n̴̙̦̦̓́̈́͜g̷̢̡̦̝͕͚̈́ t̸͚̅̌̀̔̍̓̃͂̕͝o̵̗͛̊̅̈̽̍̂͜ ś̷̹͠ṭ̵̨̨̟̥̜̬̱͐̉̃̉̊͐̈́͐͠ȇ̵̛͖̪͔̯̺͕̇͛̌̌̇̽͘͝a̴̧̡̧͍͖̳͉̰̘͆͋l̸̘̭͂̍̾͒͝ s̶̯̘͋̀̈́̓̕o̸̥̥̪͌ͅm̴̙̺̯̹͇̤͖͕̫̄̉̒̈͂̎͂̃ē̵̞̘͠ͅ c̵̢͚͈̩̟̟͉̩͖͆́̽͌̍̈́̓̾̋͜͝o̶̢̢̳̬̫̼͚̞̗̞̓͋͑̄̋̚f̸̨͕̖̪̖̣̣͖̔́͌͂̏̔f̴̢̤̝̟̝͙̾͒̋̏̄̒̊͊͜͠é̸̜̦̪͈̙̒́́͊̕̚͠ȩ̵͇̜̝̘̤̙̍͝ f̸̯͖̉̇͑͝r̶̯͖͚͚̮͔͆̌͑̅o̸̰͆͆̍̓̿̒͋͊̕m̴̢͍͕̲̩͗̑̈́͆̐̅̃ Į̴͉̩̬͚͉̱̃̈́͛̀͗͗̿̑Ṋ̶̨̡̞̠͍̫̞̫́̐͜Ǩ̴̪̋́̇̚͝'̶̗͐S̸̠͇̮̯͈̰̾̅̽̃͗ P̸̧͓̽̈́͋̈́͘L̷̻̠̫͓̩̥̀͊̈͑̒̈́̈́̌A̸̢͕͕͕̟͒̎̂̀̌̀̽C̶̲̜̳̤͓͖͗̄̉́̓̄̿E̶̛͙͙̙̤̐́̂́̃̀͘͝͝!̸̛̞̬̘͍̔̈́̍̉̈͝!̷̩̖̐͆̍!̸̡̰̰̘̝͔̜͒͊ͅ C̴̞͇͍̹̀͌͌̏̿̊͌O̶̥̗̮̥̰̰̎̋̅̍̑͂̓̉M̵̡͕̲̤̮̬̖͈͐̃̅̕Ĕ̸͉̺̝̪̩͠ W̵͉͚͝ͅĮ̵̥̱͇͂̋ͅT̸̰̟̺̝̪͓̻͙̆͛̏H̵̻̫̅͋͗̇ M̴̹͛̈́̊͛͂͐̚͠Ę̴̩̞͓̜͉̮̺̣̈́̒̀̌̆̔̒͜!̷̼̾̂̈́̒͑̓̈́͑̌͌" I took Catgirl's hand, and I don't think she was used to this contact with me, but, WHO CARES?! She likes me a bit, and I like her too!