Horror and the FEELS

Error's POV:

Y/N just flopped onto my bed. Meh, I don't care, as long as she doesn't know what's under the bed, I'm fine.

Right as I was going to go out the wall, which is the secret door, I felt my collar bone tingle, as though someone were watching me. I knew the feeling very well. It must be one of the Sanses traveling through the alternative universes. But this feeling did not feel welcome. It wasn't a, heroic feeling, like the "good guys" were coming, no, it was a feeling of horror, and fear, and a person who is not a partner in crime.

I shake my skull, for I have a rather good feeling to whom it might be.

I then heard a wall in my room break, and I quickly skid into my room and there I saw a Sans like no other...

He had a gaping hole at the side of his skull, he had a butcher's knife in one hand, and he had an insane look an his face. Oh, forgot to mention the glowing red eyes.

Either way, he spelled TROUBLE, maybe not for me, but for Y/N.

I dashed to my bed, with the Sans from Horrortale just behind me. I don't know what he is doing here, but all I know, is that he is trying to get an easy target. I quickly grabbed Y/N bridal style and just ducked in time to see a butcher's knife swing right past my skull. Horrortale Sans is loaded with knives, so I shoot out blue strings onto Horrortale's soul, but surprisingly, no grasp. He doesn't have a soul. Why am I surprised?

I was going to move out of the way again, which I dodged perfectly, but Y/N was not so lucky, and her face got cut. This caused her to wake up in pain and held her bleeding cheek, now being soaked in tears. I look down at her to see if she's alright, but,

bad move.

Horrortale Sans swiped a knife against Y/N's hair, cutting it, and also cutting the back of her neck, some of the back of her head, and also some of her shoulder. She gasped in pain, and clutched onto me, breathing heavily. I decided I had enough of this. So I sent out a flurry of blue strings, and wrapped it around Horrortale's bloody jacket. I nearly gaged at the sight. I then swiped my shoe across the floor, creating a portal. I tossed him into it, him crying out in annoyance. I shook my head and closed the portal.

I turned my head, and saw the butcher knife still stuck to the wall. I rolled my eyes and groaned in annoyance, and opened the portal again, this time throwing the knife in. I closed the portal as fast as I opened it.

Y/N squirmed in my arms, and that's when I realized again that she was hurt. I bit my skeletal lip in terror. What will Ink say to me?! I hope that he would understand. I hope that Catgirl would understand!

*sigh*

I then walked over to the portal that still held Ink's house, and I jumped through it, and hollered Ink and Catgirl's names'.

"Ǐ̵͔͉͇̞͍̟̱̰̰̥̩͉̻͗̾́̃̄̀̎̌̿͒̎͘͜ǹ̷̖͚̱̹̺̬̯͙̦̖̲̮̘̠̈́̇̾͌͛͂̆̓͒̔̎͜͠͠k̸̨͖̥̬͂?̴̨̙̹̆̈́̔̿̾̓̈́͊͘͘!̶͒̿͐̓̉͂͘͠ͅ C̸̬̖̲͙̬̝̥̼͖̏̀͑̉̓͘à̶̢̪͍̮̞͎̥̺̖̹̻̣͈̲̿͐̌̿͘t̴̢̡̙͉̙̟̥͍̺͎̀̍̓͜͝g̷̢̢̛̪̬̘̤̘̟̺̝̮͑͂̄̐i̵̖̫̯̪͇͖͇̳͔͈͐̐͝͠ŗ̴̛̱̜̤͈͕̰̈̊̑͛̓͋̄̀̎́̚͝l̶̛͙̜̘̫̤̜̻̈̀̽̐̊̎̊̄͊͝?̸̢̨̲̦̦̞̦̈̄̐͊!̷̱̜͖̻̊̀́̔̐͜͠ͅ H̶̙͈͙̝͈̯͇̘̞̿̿̃̑̔̇̚̚͜ȩ̶͍͇̗͔̝͕̮̓͆͋ĺ̵͉͉̘͕͖̳̭̰̪͇͍̱͎͔̋̚͠ͅl̸̨̛̬̣̥͎̱͕̦̦͓ò̷̡̯̲̯̰̬͕̘͇̺̆͗͂̀?̵̨͓̘̳̩͎̩̱͌͂͑͗̌͋̒!̶̧̥̻̳͚͕́̆" I then tried to listen for a response, but there wasn't one. I decided to call up Ink instead, since he isn't home.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

Um, Hello? Error? Is this you? I heard Ink speak, it sounds like he just cried. I brushed the thought away.

Um, yeah. Ink? You should really get back to your house... Horrortale Sans happened. And with that, I half expected for Ink to appear right in front of me, but surprisingly, he was still on the phone.

*cry* S-sorry Error you have to hear this, but, *sniff* F/N has ran away, hopefully still in the mall we are at, but she's sad, about something... My heart ached to hear that Catgirl was sad about something. She seemed like a nonsensitive person! But, I guess some things get to all of us.

Which mall are you at? I put down Y/N on the couch. Oh crap, she's losing consciousness...

I'm at-wait, just go through a portal to me, I'll get back to my house somehow. I agree to Ink's plan, so I put my hands on a nearby wall, and ripped it open, creating a portal to go directly to Ink. I step in, and saw Ink sitting on a bench, with black streaks on his cheekbones, presumably his tears.

"Ğ̶̫̮̠̤̮̰͚̖̐̀̆̔̇̈́̽̍̽̈̔͐̄͜͝ȅ̷̢͍̳̝̬͉͖̎̌̐͛͌̐͊̚͠ͅţ̸͓͉̟̬̪͙̣͚͛̈̍̄̐̂́̅͛͊͆̾̎̈͜ b̷̥͇̩̠̫̻̻̹͍͆̂͠ͅa̷̡͕̲̹̘̗͎̦̟̹̪̻͒͌̈͋́͝ͅc̶̢̛̻̩͓̲͕̒͂͑́̾̍͒̈́̽͐͗͐̆̕ǩ̶̢͓̣͕̀ t̶̨̢̹̙̠́̉̍̂͆̑̈́̽̒͋̾̀̚͠o̸͖̣͇͎͖͍̲̐̕͘ Ÿ̵̼̙̜̹̯̥̦̻̘̩͈͖̲̾/̷̧̜̬͙͇̤̋̆͊̋̍̇́̓͘͝N̶̛̖̙͚̭̺̠̺͎̬̋̄͐̂̍̂̇͠,̷̲̐̇̿̿͛̈́̚ s̸̡̼̘͔͙̭̙̻̘̝̹̋͐̐̏̌̇̀̅̊͗͝ͅh̴͓̪̬̙͎͇͔̙̖͑͂e̸̻̼̗̬̙̳͍̾̽̍͒̑́͆͋͒̓̓̈̉̕̕'̵̧̢̯̭̟̫̪͈̼̔͑̅͑͌̚͜s̵̯͙̦̘̩̺̏̒̀́̈́͑͐́̍̔̃̍̚͝͝ l̸̯̼̥̋̒̊̈́̒͜o̸͕͒̔̿ͅș̴̤̋͆̽͑̏͗̔͝i̶̖̖̞̯̖͓͔̲͋̔̚͜ͅͅn̸̨̞͕͋͐g̸̨̗̦̺͈̙̳̺͍̺͍͉̤̽̀̏̚͠ͅ ç̷̡̞̝̗̹͉͚̻̤̥͇̥̟̋̀͆̂̀͛̓̆͒̋̀͊͝͝ǫ̸̯̯͚͙̹͉͔̻̊̃̈̓̀͑̿͘n̵̛̗͔̺͚͇̰͕͒̓̍͒̒̾̓͐̾̇̚͠s̴̢̧̭̱̘̳̞͕̝͎͕̀͆͛̈́̈́̀͛͂͌͜͝͠ͅc̴̤̄̎̃̎̈́̃̈́̄̅́̓͊̇͝i̶̛͙͍͇̱̤̦̙̇̅͋̍̽̍̏̽͘ô̷̡̮̣̩͇͓̖͚̿͌̄̈̐̚͜͝ṵ̴̢̡̡̨̡̦̯̰̳̰̖̓̀́̍̍̆͌͗͘̕s̶̙̉̋͂̈́̋͌̈́͗͠n̶̗̝̞̪̙͙̭͔͇͔̔͜ȩ̸̨̰̩̥̟̲̪̲̰͓͚̻̙̹̍̊̌ş̸͕̹̗̳͖̟͍͖̖͖̣̤̈́̇̾̈́̅̾̈ś̴̢̡̛̼̞̟̗͔̝̱̭̳͂͜!̷̛͓̥̟͚͚̪͈͙̹͇͖̼͎̤̹̐̈́̀" I quickly told him, and he saluted to me, and ran inside a boy's bathroom, and I'm guessing, made a portal to go to his house. This left me to find Catgirl.

I ran a certain direction, not noticing that I didn't get any dirty looks. Sometimes, I was sure I ran into a person, but I apparently didn't. I then ended up at the food court, and sat down at one of the tables, breathing heavily due to running so fast. I swerved my head around and did a 360 view of the tables. I saw a family with a screaming kid, a couple, probably going on a date, a lone girl crying her heart out, a person with a dog,- wait.

I did a double take at the crying girl and my heart must have broken right then and there, to see tears streaming down Catgirl's eyes, just silently crying, with everyone around her not paying any heave.

Wait. That's odd. I touch a person's shoulder, but the person doesn't react. I step on another person's shoe, but they don't react. I even try to snatch a little kid's ice cream, but that just resulted in it disappearing in my hands. I shake my skull out of this weird phenomenon, and I gallop over to where Catgirl was sitting. I hesitantly set my hand on Catgirl's shoulder, half expecting for her to not feel it, but she whipped her head around, causing some of the hair to hit me in the face.

I blinked a bit to get the hair out of my eyes, but then I nearly cried to see Catgirl's wet eyes, with tear streaks on her cheeks. She had an expression of melancholy, and home sickness, and, without knowing what I was doing, I lifted my hand, and wrapped both of my arms around her neck, forming a glitch hug. I had error filled tears going down my blue 'tears' on my cheekbones, and I just snuggled up a bit more into the warm hair of Catgirl's. I then felt arms wrap around my blueish black fluff on my jacket, and also sobs coming from Catgirl, this time mixed in with comfort.

I don't know what I would do without this kid.