Confusion over hearts.

Error's POV:

When I walked through the wall that connects to my room, by trying to amaze Catgirl, I sighed and sat on my bed. I didn't hear anymore of Catgirl, so I assumed that she is either sleeping, or is walking around.

Don't ask how I came to that conclusion, for, I have my ways.~

Anyway, I walked to another wall, and ended up in my personal bathroom, and pulled out my soul.

Out came a severely cracked black heart, with a very lightly tinted white at the bottom. My eyes widen at the sight. How could F/N, er, I mean, Catgirl, like me?!

I pace at the little alleyway that is in my bathroom.

I just cant believe that, Catgirl, like's me. How?! WHY?!

I then heard the shuffling of footsteps. Crap. Catgirl is snooping in my room. SHE CANT FIND OUT WHAT'S UNDERNEATH MY BED!!!

I teleport behind Catgirl, as in, right. Behind. Her.

"Catgirl." I tried to sound as scary as possible, so she wont know what's underneath my bed. Catgirl doesn't turn her head, but I know that she acknowledges what I said, and runs into me, so, I repeat myself.

"Catgirl. What. Are you. DOING HERE??!!" I raise my voice to intimidate her. She once again, doesn't move an inch, so I move her head, and turn it towards my face, so I could properly see her. Once I did, I saw that Catgirl's eyes had a few tears, but I didn't show any different facial expression.

"I will repeat once again. What were you doing in my room?" I could tell that Catgirl was going to cry, but I wasn't sure, from the lack of light in here, so I lifted up her chin, but I got my answer.

She was.

She was outright sobbing. She had a very shaky breath, and I didn't know what to do, so I told her to stop.

"C̵̨͚̏̈ͅa̶̙̹̓͗t̸̥͈̝͋͑g̵̝̾̎͒͜i̴̫̩̩͛͛r̸̺̤̀͘l̴͇͖̔̽̚,̷̜̈́̊ s̴̭̮̱̓̾t̶̼̗͛̊ô̴̞̹͚p̷̬̂͝ y̴̝̿̋͂ǒ̶̤̝̿̓ů̸͈̈́͜r̸̰͎̈́̄͑͜ c̴͆̍̀͜ŗ̸͔̃͗͜͠y̸̙̖͑̅i̶̟̭͊̏ň̵̨g̷̠̻̑̊̔!̴͈̪͊̌͗ P̴̗̘̈́l̷̝̀̊e̴̹͚̮̕ǎ̸̹s̸̩̪͛͜ȩ̵̠̒̾!̸̬̻̩̋͛" I resorted back to my regular glitchy voice, and I let go of her chin. She then started to speak, but it was very shaky.

"*sniff sniff* I, I-I'm s-sorry, for, for going into, *sniff* your room." I saw Catgirl wipe her eyes, and I didn't know what to do.

U̸̳̠͛͑m̵̲̦̌̃̍ͅ.̸̗͍̮̒̂͝.̶̭̈́.̸̼̹̒

I'm only half sure if I spoke my thoughts, but I scratched the back of my head, really unsure of what to do. I then saw Catgirl walk backwards, and back into her catbed, and I then saw myself in the mirror. I had that sadistic grin permenately stuck on my face, with my blue tears going down my cheeks, which never seem to stop. I glared at myself, for everything that I have done to Catgirl, when she did nothing to me. I then shouted at myself, through my reflection.

"Ḑ̴̲̜̓á̶̝̝̹̔*̶̱̰̐͜*̷͇̹̫̔͂!̶͖̤̤̈́ Ì̴̦͌̃ m̵̲̔͑ǎ̴̖̹͒̄d̷̨̬͛̂́͜e̶̲̓͆̕ a̷͕̱͝ f̵͖͎̩̅̆̂ȓ̷̼͇͓e̶͓͓͐̒a̶͉̞͒͂̕k̶͇̋͋ͅi̵͓̾̌͐n̸̳̜̓̈g̷̘̙͆̍͒ g̴͈̃̿̚i̶͓͊r̷̗͆l̸͎͊̚ C̸̻̿̌̾R̵̝̙͍̓̂̏Ỵ̶̡̲̾͘͝!̷̹̱̳͝" I punched the mirror out of rage, making my blue blood seep out of my black, red, and yellow hands. I stared at them, and saw Catgirl walk in. I didn't care if she saw me, or if she heard me, or if she figures out what's underneath my bed, but I did care at the time, to make sure that she didn't know where I was going.

So I teleported to the bathroom.

I turned on the black sink, that water and errors flow out of. I run my hands underneath the water, making sure all the blood has gone down the drain. I then turn the sink off, and take out my soul, to see what happened after the dispute.

My soul is the same cracked look, but the white tint at the bottom of the heart, has turned to silver. I think she still feels the same for me, but I, almost literally, fought with her, just the same way as my soul fought the little piece of compassion from F/N.

I thought of her real name again.

I then walked out of the bathroom, to see Catgirl on her bed, softly asleep, next to mine. I was a little shocked at first, but I liked the risk that she was taking, so, I took a risk too.

I brushed my yellow teeth onto her forehead, a form of kissing.

I then lifted up the covers off my bed, with the strings coming out of my fingers, and I rolled into them, and set them down on top of me, and I went to the first dream that I've had in days.

*Dream*

There was black emptiness, much like the last dream, but the only difference, is that Error and F/N- I mean, Catgirl, were floating. Their souls were in front of them, and their souls slowly dragged their owner to the opposing person. This made them a bit shocked, but then slowly grew to an ease as they saw that someone they knew were here with them,

but only by a little bit.

They saw each other's soul, and Catgirl noticed that a bit of color from hers was at the bottom of Error's broken heart, meanwhile there was about a third of the heart that was a calming black. The two met eye contact, and tried to say some words, but then they were knocked unconsious again, so the dream ended.