A memory of voices

F/N's PO- Author.... 'Fine fine...' Catgirl's POV:

For a good while, I have been crying at a table in the food court. I honestly thought Ink was going to find me lickity split, but, I was wrong and was instead confronted by none other than Error.

What was so odd, was that he lightly touched my shoulder, causing me to swerve my head around, causing me to whack Error in the face with my hair, but he didn't seem to care. We had a silent exchange of emotions as I started to cry again as I saw Error start to tear up. In less than five seconds, it quickly escalated into sobbing and Error was hugging me, and I actually felt a glitched tear land on my sleeve. I then hugged back, with that being proof that Error really cared for me.

This little reunion made me realize something.

Error. And. I. Care for each other. A lot.

What happened next really blew me away, and me being startled is an understatement.

Error's POV:

I had thoughts swarming in my head, and I have no idea what's encouraging it.

Ever since I saw Catgirl's crying face, I felt a weird feeling in my skeletal gut that's non-existent, and I have no idea what this feeling's called. I think I heard some say, that it's called... Compassion?

Either way, my thoughts were really encouraging me to do, something, that will surely make my face gold.

These thoughts were so loud and bustling in my skull, I half thought that they could be heard from the outside.

Some of the thoughts were:

Kiss her. Hug her. *** ** *** ****-**** **** ***! Okay, that one was a bit over the top... **** *** **** ***! Again. That one too.

Gez. I'm lucky no one knows my mind except for myself.

As I thought this, my body went on auto-pilot, and only when my face was two inches away from Catgirl's face, was when I was aware that I was trying to kiss her. I decided to finish it, by gently touching her lips with my teeth.

I felt my face burst to flames, but I didn't care, no one was alive in this world. I moved my hand over to Catgirl's face, and I realized too that her face was on fire too, and I opened my eyes and broke the kiss from her, looking at her expression, which read shock.

Catgirl's POV:

What. 

Did Error do what I thought he did?

I think he did, didn't he?

YEP! He....

kissed me!~ *squee*

I froze in surprise even as he did this, I just can't believe that he...

No! He's the destructor of AU's, but, he has this soft side to him, my insides turn to baby food as I think of the wild fantasies.

I got snapped out of my daydreaming, as Error spoke my name.

"F̴̧͕͓͈̳̝̥̟͝-̶̢̠͉͍̠͙̝̖̲̙̣̉͒̾̍̀͛̑͘ͅͅF̸̨̞̓̆͗̑/̷̳̱̜̘͖͔̼̜͔̪͓̦̩̭̒̀̑̈́̽̄̀͝N̴͙̟̹̬͔̼̖̯̖͓̰̏͠ͅ?̶̢̣̥͉̬̺͔͎̙̃̈́̆͑̾̄̚͝ͅ"I looked at him, only just now realizing that he said my real name.

"Yeah?" I felt Error caress my cheek.

"Ḯ̸͎̼̆̈́̀̂͆̈́͗.̵̨̨̻͕̫͖̟̹͍͙̪̫̊̌̂̾̀͛̿̓͋̌̅̉̋͛.̸̢̩̫͚̹̃̓̂̏͌͠ͅͅ.̴̱͠.̶͔̯̍̄̋̍̈͐̏͌̿́̎͊̈́̆͜ͅ.̸͈̤̹̘̿̑̈́̿̕.̶̧͕̩̺̝̭̫͖̞̗͍̓̾̉͊̾́͋͜" Error then realized he was touching my cheek.