Making Scrambled Eggs and Eating Those Scrambled Eggs.

Catgirl's POV:

It's been a while since I've seen Y/N. In fact, it's been a while since Error and I have separated, since the, 'mall' incident. I would say, it has been, a week since the 'mall' incident? I have no idea what today is, and I also can't tell the time, because there is no clock, or daylight for that matter. So, I have decided to count the times I have slept.

Slept.

Slept, makes me think of something else...

Maybe I'll just say it, I've been keeping it out of my thoughts for a while, but, it's kind of hard to not think of the person you're sleeping next too, every. Single. Night.

Or day. I don't know, I have no clue what the time is, and probably never will. Maybe this is how the underground lived, without time, and they just counted the days that their light would shine brightly and dimly, representing day and night.

It's fun to think about. A world without a good concept of time.

Speaking of time, I should probably get up in time. Error has called me for something. I then sat up from Error's bed, and looked over to the camouflaged door. I then shifted and slid out of bed and went outside of our room, and into the main interior of Error's domain. I have looked around this place quite a bit, and I have noticed that there is no longer dolls hanging from blue strings attached to the never-ending ceiling. There is no longer any blue strings in general, which is a plus! I also remember the vibe of this place, used to be very empty and loneliness. The best way to describe it, is dark matter.

Error and I have really changed the vibe and mood of this place, and possibly the structure of the place. From dark matter feeling, to mysterious and nothing hiding in the corners where we never sweep. Not that we do sweep. I have also noticed that my vocabulary has changed in the slightest. I use 'we' instead of Error and I. Maybe it's an ownership thing, that from our bond, it made us, become the same, if that makes sense.

Anyway, enough of my philosophical stuff about how our life changed, maybe I should meet with Error now.

"Ḩ̵̗̼̝̺̽̕̕e̷̮̩̱͉͈̾ẙ̴̡̮͕͗̊̐̚ͅ C̴̩͇̾̃̏à̶͚̫̐̌͑ͅt̶̨͕̘̼̬͒́̑̀͒g̴͚̜̣͛̓́̎́ĩ̸̧͖͈̬̟̈́̋͘r̴̥̽̍͊̓l̷̫͛̃!̴̭̬̳̗̓̄ Ċ̷̥̾̈̒̄ͅő̶̬́̎̇͝m̶̞̺̃́̾e̶̡̹͂͝ m̴͍̈́͑a̴͎͒k̷̛̩̓̏̐e̸̲̓́̊̎ s̸̨̨̖͖͗o̸͇̭͐͌͆̅̕m̷͖͍̆̽̓̎e̴̺̰̓̽̐͘͠ͅ s̶̨̙̤͓̣̒c̶̱̖̝͙͛̈́r̸͔̬̻̰̼͂̽̈͝a̵̙͊́̌̒ḿ̵̥̕͝b̷̧̳͕̤͇̄͛̀l̴̫̖͚̅͂̋̃ȩ̶̧̣͊̾̈́̀̈́d̵̞̠̭̈͌̅ ẻ̸̡͎̝̹́̃͘ǧ̸̡̡͔̤́ͅǵ̸̖͚́̆s̵̼̀̄́ w̷̙̻̯̞̒̂̍̈̕i̵̦͇̐̀̏t̷̛͙͓̥̬͛̈̇h̷̩̭̀̄̒ m̷͙͓̌̅̃̀̍è̴͓̉!̶̝̮̃" Yep. I introduced Error to SCRAMBLED EGGS! Finally, something that I can eat, and surprisingly for the longest time, I hadn't felt like I needed to eat or do anything to replenish my body or use it in anyway, which I'm totally okay with.

"Coming!" I scamper over to Error, who is at our kitchen, which he conjured up, or may or may not have stolen from Ink.

When I had arrived to the black, blue and white kitchen and to the counter top that Error is standing at, I notice that Error has put in way too much salt and pepper. I facepalm.

"Error, you do know that bowl of eggs, have way too much salt and pepper?" I look up at Error, who's eyes have a look that is similar to a five year old who was told that they didn't color in the lines.

"W̶̰̲̞͕̫͊ò̴̱̺͇̹̈́͜o̷̱̫͍̾̀̑̈́p̵̳̣͉̮̥̅̉́̀̒s̶͈̦̔̉̄̈́͘.̴͎͚̰̩͆̂.̶̢͙͖̺̀̾̋͂̽.̷̛̭̗̻̹̰͋̎͊̿ S̴̩̗͐́ò̷̥̯͇̞̈́̅͠r̵͉̜̅̎̇̍͝r̶͎̦͖̓̃̓͗y̵͉̜̹͔̓͐ å̴̧̛̰̫̑̏͊b̵͈̘̲͖̰̋̈́́ȏ̶̺̳̙̗̌̍̊ư̵͉̑̓̽́ţ̸̥̋͑̕͠ ẗ̸̺̫̱̲̭́͘ḥ̴̨͉̻͆͋̆͠a̴̢̺͇̺͆̾͆̉t̸̰̋̍͑͒ C̸̲̲̲͙̔̒̋̂a̴̡̨̻͕̭͌̽̒̿͆t̸̨̮̄g̸̞͑̃͗̃͜í̵̥͎͙͠͠r̷̝̉l̶̢͎̭̉.̷̰̻̒̒̌͘͝" He scratched his collarbone. "Ḯ̸̫͕͍͖̙ ģ̶̡̟͑̕̚ụ̶̗̒͝e̸͇͍͇̯̠̊s̶̨̗̳͕̓s̵̛̝͛̒̋ ý̴̫ơ̶̟͙̜͘u̶̞̿̈'̶̱͝l̷͈̣͛ḻ̶̜̼́͌͒̈́̚͜͜ h̸̡̫͓̣̰̾a̶̭͎͙͇̟̾̓̐ṿ̶̧̥̀͗͛̿e̸̖̺̜͊͆̐͘ t̸͙̲͎̆̚ọ̴͗̽͒̕ t̶̻̳̱̉̂̆e̵͇̭̝̟̋̅̂͒a̸̧̳̔̋̂̓́c̴̱̪̭̪̄̇̅h̷͇̙͖̗͋̉̍̾ͅ m̵̛͇͖̗̹̍̏̽͝e̴͕̫̐̇̓ s̵̩̐̈́ȍ̷͇̱̆̃̍͑m̷͕̪̼̦̈́̿͆̊̌e̸̡̻̲͑̾͘ m̶̯̰͇̰̗͒͆̒̚͝o̸͖͈̼̠̍r̵̮̹̞̠̭̾̋̄̏͘e̴̗͙͙̺͝ͅ!̴̤̘̻͚͋̎" Error then gave a sheepish grin.