Error's battle.

Ink's POV:

As we step forward through the portal, I notice that Y/N has a more firm grip, as though I may let go. Meanwhile F/N has a hold of me, like she is walking with a celebrity. I see the latter, but not Y/N's case. Why would she hold on to me firmly like that? Maybe it is that love triangle situation, that I thought about before. From the sound of it, I think F/N likes, no, favors, Undertale Sans, more than me. I don't exactly have a problem with that, but it's interesting to think about.

"Uh, Ink. Sans.... where are we going?" F/N asks. I stop in my tracks. We are back in the AU room, as I like to call it, and my thoughts lead me here. Man, I think to myself a lot too many.

"Sorry girls. I, was thinking to myself." I excuse. "I tend to do that a lot."

"Okay Ink Sans. But, don't you have to fight Error or something?" F/N pulls me back to reality. Again with these questions!

"Y-yes I do!" I then let go of their hands and do a 360. "Umm. He was supposed to be here by now." I say, puzzled.

"Maybe it is because of us being here, or, he's waiting for you to be distracted." F/N theorizes. F/N is the nerdy type, while Y/N is the more, clingy, type. They are both artists, they both have the knowledge of me, but they are noticeably different in maturity.

Then, in front of me, I hear a shriek. Then a hiss.

"Error!" I say, whipping my head back to see Error floating before me, blue strings coming from his hands, and the strings connecting to Y/N's rainbow soul, and some strings connecting to... F/N's bright white glowing soul. Except instead of their usual colors, it looked like they were being squeezed to death, and that's when I decided to try to snip the strings with giant scissors that I drew a second ago.

"Y̶̘̔̔̿͘o̸̥̬̕u̶͖̯͂̂̉͘ ŕ̵͚͕̪͚̃̒ē̴̛͖̤̃̉a̶̯̩̫͛l̸̪̬̜̿̓̄̑l̴̛̲͓͚͓̄̉͂̽ͅy̴̮͉̹̖͈͗͆̓̌ ṱ̶̮̞͓̲͆͊̅̑̕h̶̢̛͚̏̀͂̃ī̸͚͉̳̒n̸̜͎͍̻̲̈́̀̅͐̏k̴̨͖͛ͅ t̶̢͍͍̳̑͋͜h̶̭͙̦̍̉͆a̷̛͓̫͉̩͝t̷̡̥̪̑'̴̭̲̥̜̏͑͊s̴̩̼͖̞̩̐ g̴̨̭̱̼͙̔͒̐o̷̲͓̹̤̐̒̎̒̇͜ỉ̵̛͚̅̚n̴̰̟͓̪̄g̸̢̜͆̐͂̽ t̷̡̬̦̭̗́̂̉̀ǫ̵͎̯̰̓̀͠ w̶̙̕ơ̷̢̜̭͐̋r̶̜̝̠͕͓̂͌̎͊͝ḱ̷͕̺̙̇̀?̷̧̙̟̿" Error claimed, and just made F/N and Y/N's souls' get squeezed harder. This made Y/N sprawl in pain, meanwhile, F/N just hissed a lot, and she was hunched over. I then got shot with one of Error's strings, and now I got pinned to the wall.

Error's POV:

I found it fascinating that one of the girls were acting like she got rabies, while the other girl, the one with (length and color) hair, was acting like a cat trying to cough up a hairball! HILLARIOUS!!

Then, one thing 'surprised', me. The cat girl, just glared at me, her eyes glazed with pain, and she actually spoke to me.

"What, did, I, ever, do to, you...." She had said in between hisses. This made me think. I was going to say that she was a glitch, but then she said it for me.

"You think I'm a, glitch, huh? Well, Error, what do you, classify, as a glitch?" F/N claims, hissing at every pause.

"A̸̠̟͒ ḡ̵̠̮͒̋l̴̖̓͜ȉ̸͔̝͓͠t̶͕̹̦͆͛͝c̶͍͈̾͐̽h̷̪̠͒ i̷̟̹̦̽͋̍s̵͎̣̻͗̓ a̷̼̐ ṯ̷̻̘̓̾̐h̷̢͔̣̄̿͝i̴͚͋͘n̸͉̮͕̑̄g̵̤̎ ṯ̷̨̋̎͝h̸̥́ä̷̛̯́͝t̵̯̊͆͝ i̷͇̦̓́̓s̶̹̯͇̾̕ ḿ̴̟͉̃a̵̮̓͝ḓ̸͓̯̽ė̴͕̻̫͗͠ b̷̦̻̭͆ỳ̸ͅ h̷̲͎̠͋̒̆i̷̘͉̩͊m̸̻͙̍͊!̷͓̿"I point towards Ink, who was struggling against my grip.

"Guess what?" F/N hisses back at me.

"W̶͔͍̐̀h̷̫̅å̷̻t̸̰̺̱͆ Ć̸̯a̶̢̻͈͑͐t̸̞͆g̴̗̪̖͋́͠ĩ̸̡r̷̢̤̅͂͑l̷̢̈͑͝?̵̗̱̃͘" I look at F/N.

F/N has the face of confusion, if it were not painted on with pain. "He's not, my mother." F/N glares at me.

I pause. I release them. I want to keep on going, but Cat Girl struck a low blow. I even release Ink. He imediately rushes to the two girl's aid, but gasps at the (your color hair) fainting in his arms. The (friend's color hair) seems to have a strong soul of determination, but I was proved wrong by her soul being white, like a normal monster soul. I just leave them be, and I teleport away, to home.

F/N's POV:

What. Why did he release me? Or us for that matter? For a good split second, I thought he was going to kill me, but. No. He showed either Mercy, or I struck a blow that made him go all emotional and stuff. Who knows what's going on in Error's mind? Im just lucky that Error didn't do anymore to me. I see Y/N on the ground, probably fainted, I almost did, but I stayed awake. I see Ink panic for a second, and he then checked Y/N's pulse, and he sighed in relief.

"She's okay, thank Asgore." Ink carried Y/N, bridal style, wether he noticed it or not. I found it rather funny, that she literally fainted in Ink's arms. Just of all the places, it was there. I have a feeling though, that this wont be the only time I will see Error, in fact, I think he will come back soon. Just not now.

"Come on F/N, you're coming to my house for now. Just dont be surprised by the lack of color, I dont feel like painting it again right now." Ink said both to me, and himself.

You actually didn't know what to expect of Ink's house to look like. You sort of imagined it to be colorful, or big, or creative, but really, it was just a blank, white room. You met eye contact with Ink, and he turned his back towards, you, as if to say that he needed you to grab his oversized paintbrush. Which you did.

Ink then turned to face you, and you expected Ink to take it, but you realize that Ink doesn't have any free arms, so you realize you have to draw a place for Y/N to lay.

You take Ink's paintbrush, which is surprisingly lighter than you thought, and you draw a cushiony couch. Ink then set's Y/N down onto a pillow you drew with the couch. Y/N is now laying down on her side, and you see the pained expression on Y/N as she sleeps, reminding you of your 'heart burn.'

You look at Ink's expression, which reads, 'care' all over it. You then hand Ink back his gianormous paintbrush, and Ink selfconsiously takes it. You still see him staring, so you look at Y/N.

You then hear a brushing sound, and you see Ink creating a carpet, and hardwood floor, and many other things that are part of the living room. He eventually makes an upstairs, and a bathroom, and three bedrooms. One for you, one for Y/N, and one for himself. Feeling how exhausted you are, you crash into a bedroom that is all different shades of blue with white in it, and you immediately sleep.