Author's Note, and a mini break.

So, the two pairs, have finally confessed their feelings to one another, in this story. Now, many things I need to say:

Yes, this is a break,

but it is not over.

I have a really strong need to rewrite this, (but instead will make a sequel or prequel,) and I absolutely adore this story that I have made, and everything I have learned with Error and Ink's behavior.

For example, just now, as I am making this, I have learned that Ink plays the flute. WHO KNEW?!

Error is insane. He also has his 'void' in a vast white plain, which, I know, Ink took that place... I was also going to include a whole other ark with maybe Gaster in it, and maybe a reason for Error being in the black realm he has? But, maybe not, with the new story(ies) coming out soon.

There's also many other things like, Ink's birthday was the day I made the final chapter, which is April 15th, and also Ink's eye's change after he blinks, so he blinks, it is a yellow star and blue circle, and he blinks again and it's a whole bunch of many different colored shapes and sizes and then when he blinks once more, it changes back to a blue circle and a yellow star, or is it a blue moon and a yellow star... I don't really know anymore...

Also with the perspectives, I found that a bit annoying, with just Y/N being 2nd person, and literally everyone else being 1st person.

Hopefully, I wont delete this, or remove this from the public, but I will make the pre/se quel, and this one is the original one.

I also realized that I completely forgot about their ages, and their memories about home, and with F/N, her want to go to Undertale.

UGH.

I just feel so stupid with this story, yet happy at the same time, that I 'ended' with the best I could do, at the fastest amount of time, with literally no planning.

I really need to fix that, and I will.

So be on the look out readers! For the continuations of this story! And note, if you follow me, it will be there, I think.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll add in a little more to the story?

Anyways, I hope you have a good enough day as I did!

Writing out, Featherclaw78.

Lol I made the sequel already.