The Loving Family

Ink's POV:

Just watching Y/N is a dream.

I am cleaning up what little mess Error and F/N have made, and am watching Y/N sleep softly on the couch, with her hand on her belly unconsciously. I put away the dishes I have been holding, and the towel I had in my hand, and I sit down next to her, and wrap my arm around her, and rest my hand on our little Pastel. I flutter my eyes, and eventually close them, as I feel my love's warm embrace of body heat.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dream~

I am at our home, but, it had this weird vibe to it, like it is abandoned. I look around, and I call my wife's name.

"Y/N? Where are you?" I holler, but I get no reply. I start to worry where Y/N could possibly be.

"Y/N?!" My voice gets more and more urgent as I call her more and more.

But nobody came.

"Y-Y/N?" My voice cracks. I fall to my knees as I suddenly realize that Y/N must be gone, away, lost.

"Y/N...." I sniff as I speak her name. I curl into a ball and rock back and forth, for what seemed like forever. I then started sobbing as I realize that I will never see Pastel, and that I can't get her back.

I then eventually felt shaking, and I realized it was myself, or, someone else. I then gain consciousness as I feel myself getting shaken awake.

~Dream ends~

"Ink?" I hear Y/N speak.

"Yes?" I turn my head to her.

"You're crying!" Y/N's face immediately falls as she sees me so distressed over something. I then clutch her in the most loving, care filled hug I could muster.

"You're here." I spoke while crying. I felt Y/N rub the top of my skull in affection and a way for me to calm down.

"Shhh shhh.... It's alright Inky, it's all right. I'm here. Your lovely wife is here, along with Pastel." I sniff, and nod my head, as I rub Y/N's belly.

"It's just, I, had a nightmare, with you gone." I curl my head into her torso and arm.

"Well Y/N's here and well, so wipe those ink tears of yours," Y/N wipes them for me and lifts my skull up so I am eye level with her. "and take a deep breath." I do as she ordered. It immediately made me feel much better. I then smile, as I stare into Y/N's beautiful eyes.

"You'll make such a good mother for our child." I touch foreheads with her.

"And you'll make the best father for this little family." She pecks my smile, as I peck hers.

There was then a comfortable silence between us, and I decided to break it.

"Do you want some of your relish flavored gelatin?"

Y/N smiled.

"Yes, that sounds great right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ended up settling for the day, or, night, whatever time of day it was, and we watched an Outertale MTT show, which I heard was much more 'out of this world.' I had made a TV and flipped through the channels and settled on the Outertale MTT show. Pretty much what it was about, was that there was this beautiful princess, and the ugly prince, which I immediately recognized OT Sans and OT Frisk. OT Mettaton was the narrator, OT Sans was dressed up in an animal costume, and had a prince outfit on, and he was blushing a bright blue. He was the ugly prince, or how OT Mettaton said it: The beast. OT Frisk was dressed up in their regular outfit, and looked confused to OT Mettaton's shenanigans. OT Mettaton then narrated the next part.

"Frisk has just ran off to get her friend, Papyrus, who was captured by the beast! Will Frisk make it in time before the savage dogs get her? Tune in after the break for the rest of this romantic tale!"

I saw Y/N turn her head upwards towards me.

"Y'know, the story of Beauty and the Beast really fits in with Error and F/N, don't ya think?" I think for a moment, then I nod my head to her question.

"I guess so. Error used to be so," I twiddled my fingers, and also ended up doodling on the end of my scarf. "So evil." I look down to her, which read the look of when you want more, like you just finished your book. I decided to press onto the fact that Error and I had a past, so I launched into story.

"I had just wandered into an AU, when I see this glitch skeleton, which is the same skeleton you know and love, but not as much as F/N." I grinned towards Y/N, who was grinning back. "Anyways, he was destroying an AU that I really liked, and I felt this feeling of trying to stop him, and no surprise, I did. We ended up battling nearly every single day, since we always crossed paths when it came to AU's. But now, ever since you and F/N appeared, quite literally, into our lives, things have settled, and definitely changed for the better for the both of us, but mainly Error." I smiled at the thought of seeing Error not terrorizing perfectly fine AU's because of their 'dirty glitches.' I think he has forgotten about it completely, or, F/N has changed him for the better, both which I wish. I turn my head towards Y/N, who was smiling as well, seeming to be pondering as well. I then hug her, as though someone would steal her, or she would disappear from existence. I gently set my gloved hand over Y/N's belly, and I sighed in content at this perfect little warmth with all three of us.

Me,

Y/N,

and little Pastel.

I then felt a little sudden bump, and I was shocked. Was something wrong with Y/N?! WAS SHE GOING TO HAVE THE BABY NOW???!!!

"Ink!~ I feel a little kick!" I heard Y/N squeal in delight. I immediately relaxed my posture, since I realized that this was normal, to feel a kick, a small one, inside Y/N. I cuddle with Y/N some more, and smile once again, that everything was perfect............