The Exo Classroom

The following day was the day of their first class together and once they entered the school building.... they were surprised...

"Holy fuck this is our school?" Chanyeol asked and instantly regretted swearing due to Kyungsoo hitting him in the shoulder.

"How can our parents afford us to be in here??" Xiumin questioned his brother Tao who just shrugged in response.

"Yep.. Welcome to SM high!" Kris smiled and spread his arms out.

Their school was something they weren't expecting.
Marble floors, glass doors, golden lockers..
Their school was luxurious and they don't know how their own parents got the money to be enrolled here.

"Follow me to our classroom, its up the highest floor here because we're special" Chen said then walked ahead while clinging onto Xiumin's arm.

"How are we special?" Kyungsoo asked looking left and right with his gaze on the students walking by staring at their group.

"Just because of some reasons~" Kris said playfully then they all went into one elevator.

"How are you guys so silent in this whole situation?" Baekhyun asked to Kai and Suho who was just following them silently, not even surprised by their luxurious surroundings.

"Well.. we're not actually surprised since we both live in luxury, like limos and stuff" Suho explained breifly.

"So you two are rich kids?" Tao asked and the two nodded.

Kyungsoo's Pov

This school is really...
Expensive..

And how the fuck can my parents afford this?!
Were they secretly selling their bodies to get money for me to study here?????

......

Nah...

The rest of the ride on the elevator was silent.
But I can't help but feel someone staring at me.

I look around and see Kai with his eyes boring into me.
I glared but it didn't have any effect. I scoot closer onto Chanyeol and hug his arm.

"What's wrong Kyungie?" He asks and I look up.

Curse this height difference

"That black guy keeps on looking at me.. make him stop" I whisper to his shoulder since I was too short to reach his ear

Fucking hate my height

"The guy with the tanned skin?" He asks and I nod. He pats my head before I let go of his arm and he squeezed his way through the crowd and towards Kai.

Ugh finally

I see them talking and then Chanyeol laughed before squeezing his way back to me.

"What did he say?" I ask when he was now infront of me.

"He likes you Kyungie~~" he cooed and I swear I almost vomited.

"Like.. like as a friend or Like like like?!" I screached.
The thought of someone having crush on me disgusts me.
I don't like people having certain feelings for me because I know I can't return them.

Not after that incident atleast...

"I think.. Like Like" He grins and pats my head.

"Omfg just kill me now"

"I would right now.. but then no one would cook for me so no thanks *smiles*"

I rolled my eyes and diverted my attention at the others infront of me.

Most of them were taller than me.

How the fuck can they be taller than me?!

I'm goddamn 170cm!

Curse them and their hormones.

But atleast there are at least 2 or 3 others that have the same height as me.
And I art thou am grateful for thy consideration.

The elevator door opened and DAMNNNNNN

This school could be worth 99999999999999999999999 won.

There was a red carpet pathway and the floor under it was marble.
Doors with golden signs and I think the material on the doors are expensive.
And the rest of the entire upper floor is well.. expensive..

How the hell can my parent's afford this?!
They can't even afford to pay for the currently damaged car they have.

Long story short.
My brother was being an idiot and crashed the car while driving.
Luckily he survived.
But I think he died from my parent's scoldings after wards.

"Welcome to the XoXo floor! Its the highest floor in this school if you noticed" Chen stated.

"Hell yeah its up! I can fucking see the beach from here!!" Xiumin exclaimed while looking out the window.

"Its too high for my liking"

"THERE'S A FUCKING WATES SLIDE AT THW BACK OF THE SCHOOL!"

I swear I could kill this giant right here and now if he keeps on shouting at MY ear!

"You know you don't have to shout! My ghad I can still hear you even if you whisper!!"I exclaimed while rubbing my poor ears.

"Its my nature Kyungie~" he cooed and attempted to hug when suddenly I was pulled to the side and bumbed on the wall.
Or was it a wall??

I look up to see Kai looking down at me with a blank face.

"Are you mocking my height? Because you looking down on me is NOT a good way to live"

He smirks then lets go of my arm which I noticed he was holding on to.

"Good choice" I growl then walk away from him. Like REALLY FAR AWAY.

I ended up walking towards a classroom?
I dunno.
If you count golden desk with mahogany chairs and red cushions, black board at the front that is really spotless and what I think is the teacher's table, I dunno since it was also royal like.

The floors were also marble but had a navy blue carpet.
Some lockers at the back and a door that I think leads to a bathroom and some other school stuff that look like stuff for rich spoiled kids.

"Looks like Kyungsoo found our classroom" A deep voice behind me said and I turned around to see Kris and WTF
I'm only up to his fucking chest!!

I fucking need growth pills.

"This. Is our classroom?" Baekhyun said whole emphasising this.

"Yep!" Chen cheers then walks infront.

"WELCOME TO THE EXO CLASSROOM!!"

======

Lmao I totally forgot about this xD
And it already reached 1k reads oml
😂😂

Gonna be busy soon because of projects and NCae coming up.

ANNDDD

Recommend me some Kaisoo stories or Oneshots
I feel like I've read all Kaisoo stories in wattpad.

ANDDDD

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN BTS NOT TODAY MV?!

I SWEAR THAT SCENE WHERE JIN IS RUNNING MADE EVERY JIN STAN PREGNANT

HE IS A GOD
HE IS MY BIAS
OMFGGGGGGGG

I cannot

I'm leaving ~

Byee