STORY: ChanBaek

CHANYEOL'S POV

It was unusually quiet in the dorm. Baekhyun is quiet. Too quiet....

I walked up to our shared bedroom. Yes. SHARED. Since we both are in a relationship and I don't wanna be separated from my puppy Baekkie.

" Baek? " I called out as I peeked in our room. 

" YEOOLIIIEEEE !!! " Baekhyun turned to me with tears flowing down his eyes and his nose as red as a cherry.

" The fuck happened to you? " I questioned as I run towards him and enveloped him in a hug.

" ITS THIS FRKNG STORY I READ. ITS SO FUCKING SAD AND MA POOR LIL HEART CAN'T TAKE IT " He yelled out, more like whined out.

" You're crying just cause of a story? What are you 5? " I chuckled and ruffled his hair a bit.

" I BET YOU WILL CRY IF YOU FREAKING READ THIS STORY " 

" I bet I won't "

" OH YEAH? 30 BUCKS IF YOU CRY HOW BOUT DAT? "

" Deal "

Baekhyun grinned and gave me his phone.

" Breathless? " I questioned as I read the summary of the story.

( Lowkey promoting my own shit LMAO HUEHEUHE )

He nodded as he wiped away the tears from his cheeks.

" What the fuck is a 2Jae? " 

" EXCUSE YOU. 2JAE IS THE MOST POPULAR SHIP IN GOT7. YOU POOR LITTLE SOUL DON'T KNOW DIS? HO MAY GHAD " 

I rolled my eyes at him and began reading the 1st chapter. 

" Whatever. Prepare me my 30 bucks cos I'm pretty sure I won't cry " I scoffed and walked out of his room. 

" YES. YOU. WILL " He screams.

-----------------------------------------------

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I was bringing lunch towards mine and Channie's room when I suddenly heard sniffles.

Knowing what is happening I grinned and slammed the door open.

" HAH BITCH. I FUKIN TOLD U " I yelled and did a little victory dance with the tray still in my hands.

" I AM NOT CRYING. MY EYES ARE SWEATING! " He tried to defend himself but the fact that his eyes are bloated and his nose is runny isn't actually helping him convince me that he wasn't crying.

" YEAH RIGHT. MA 30 BUCKS BICH!!! "

//////////

SHORT UPDATE AYEEE LMAO

I legit just promoted my own story here HAHAAHHA

but pls

read it :)

I HAVE ALREADY MADE LIKE 10 DRAFTS FOR THAT STORY BECAUSE MY HEART 

IS 

CRAVING

 FOR 

SOME

ANGST