Operation: Break the date (3)

Kyungsoo's POV

He lead me towards a cafe not too far from our meeting place and the smell of caffeine enters my nostrils when we came in.

I told him my order before I went to a booth that was located beside a window. 

Setting the flowers down on the side of the table, I sigh as I open the box of chocolates before taking a piece.

Shit my heart is crazy

can it like slOW DOWN ITS PACE JESUS IT FEELS LIKE I'M BOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK ANY SECOND.

I took a deep sigh before popping the piece of chocolate in my mouth.

Fuck this is delicious 

bout to have a foodgasm o shit

A humm of delight went past my lips... it almost sounded like a moan. ew.

Before I could take another piece, Kai comes back with our orders.

" So... Kyungie.. "

" It's Kyungsoo hyung not Kyungie"

" A-Ah yes Kyungsoo hyung "

I nodded in approval as I took a sip on my coffee. Which was an Americano. 

" W-Why'd you want to meet? " He asks stuttering a bit, his cheeks rosy red and god he looks adorable.

nO COMPLIMENTS BRAIN WHAT DID I SAY IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER JFC

" Kai I just wanted to tell you that-- " I was cut off by his phone ringing suddenly.

He grabbed his phone and took a look at it before pouting. 

" Ah sorry hyung but I have to take this, its my Mom apparently. " He says before he answered the phone and rushed to a place secluded.

I sigh and ate another piece of chocolate.

Chen's POV

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Kai pick up his phone. 

Fortunately, before Kyungsoo was about to break everything, I hacked into the system just in time and called Kai's phone using his Mom's number. 

( Dont ask how... I don't know either... Just go with the flow )

I lean back and took a bite of my ice cream pop. 

( who bites their ice cream?? thats right. Me and Chen. suck it up )

I regret it soon after when a stinging pain.

" aGH FUCK ITS COLD! " I shrieked.

Kai's POV

" Hello Eomma? Why'd you call?? " I asked when I was sure I was as far away as possible.

" I didn't. You called me. " 

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

" What but- you just- "

" Lets talk about this later, I have a meeting to attend to. Love you baby nini " She did a kissing noise before she hung up.

the fuck???

//////////

oK SO UHM

THIS STORY IS 2 YEARS OLD AND IT STILL AINT FINISHED OMFG IM SORRY I JUST REALIZED IT SHET LMAO

aFTER I'M DONE WITH THE BREAK THE DATE THING ITS ON TO THE ONE SHOTS AYEEE ;)

I GOT SHIT PLANNED OUT FAM

Ok and since my ass can't sleep I decided to write a chapter because why not. Beats staring at the ceiling in the dark tbh.

sO

I wanna see my loyal readers :)

who started reading this story since the day I published it up until now

i BET THERE ARE NONE LMAO 

I'm such a bad author huhuhuhuh

But if there are I would like you to commentt hereeeeeeeee

so i can acknowledge your loyal presence and make a special chapter for u :)

Its the least I can do

bUT I CAN ALWAYS DO THE MOST

get it?

least - most

ok bye

- Jiji nim

edit:

lMAO I JUST NOTICED A FUNNY ERROR DGHSLDFKGJHLDFSHG