I only know thehun (hunhan)

" SEHUNNIIEEE~~~ "

Ugh not again...

" SEHUNIEE I'M HUNGRYYY~~~ "

" Then go eat "

" BUT THERE'S NO FOOD~ "

" Then go buy food "

" BUT I DON'T GOT MONEY~"

" Then get a job "

" SEHUN JFC JUST TREAT ME TO LUNCH PLEASEU "

" No "

" PLEASE?? "

" No "

" PWEETY PWEASEEE~ "

" No and can you stop? You're not the least bit cute "

" ... "

" ... "

" MEANIE! "

" ... ok "

Luhan huffed and turned the other way, crossing his arms in front of his chest as he did so.

Why is he so fucking childish? And annoying as well?

I sighed and continued reading my book. 

It was silent. This was probably the longest time Luhan has been silent and I am very thankful for that.

" Sehun~ " 

Omfg

" *sighs* Fine lets go "

" YAY~~~ "

///////// TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUNGJAE CLASS ///////

We ended up going to a nearby restaurant since I was too lazy to drive and I don't trust Luhan with driving. Who knows what will happen if I will let him drive? It'll probably my last day of living.

I ordered Japchae while Luhan ordered samgyeopsal. 

" THANK YOU SEHUNIE~~ " 

I snickered at this and started eating. Luhan dug in his food so quickly, I was afraid that he might choke.

And yes he did.

" See this is what you get when you eat too fast " I scolded him and gave him his glass of water. He coughed violently and started chugging down his water. He slammed the glass back down on the table as he lets out a big sigh. 

" Mianhae~ "

I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating my food. 

How can someone still act happy when they were in the brink of death itself?

Luhan then continued eating with a smile still painted across his face. 

Suddenly a bunch of girls came to our table, whispering something in each others ears.

" You're very handsome Oppa!! " The girl smiled directly at me. I took a glimpse at Luhan but he was still eating, then I wondered my eyes towards the group of girls.

" Uh thanks "

" May I ask what's your name? "

" Sehun "

" Thehun? "

A vein popped on my neck and I clenched my jaw

" Se Hun "

" The hun? "

And then Luhan bursted laughing

" Shut it " I said through gritted as I stood up angrily and walked away.

......

Luhan POV

Oops-

" Awee why did he walk away?? I wanted to get his number " The girl from before pouted and I swear I could feel a pang in my chest.

" Hey you. Which school is Sehun from? " The friend of the girl said to me ever so rudely.

" Sehun who? I only know Thehun " I said then stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

I turned my head in different directions in search of Sehun and there he is, walking away, his hands in the pocket of his hoodie and headphones on his ears. I smiled widely then ran up towards him before tackling him into a hug.

" Sehunie~ " I cooed and looked up at him with puppy.

" What? " He said clearly still pissed.

" I'm sorry for laughing earlier " I frowned and hugged his arm before burying my face unto his shoulder.

He ignored me and continued to walk away. I pouted and continued to cling on him.

" Sehunie~ "

" Sehun~ "

" Sehun-ah~ "

" Oh Sehun~ "

" Thehun~~ "

" Can you please shut the fuck up? "

I grinned when he finally noticed me.

" I said I'm sorryyyy "

He let out a small sigh then he suddenly pulled me by the waist, making me be even more closer to him if it was even possible. I blushed at the sudden action and looked up at him.

" You were about to be hit by a bike you moron " He said and I looked at the back to see a biker pass by. 

" T-Thank you " I stuttered out and gave him a big smile. I saw his lips form into a small smile before it disappeared. 

" No problem. Wanna go get some ice cream? "

" YES!! "