Stalker Alert!

Chanyeol's Pov

Its been 4 days since we've been in this school and I can tell that Kyungsoo still doesn't like the feeling of having lots of attention drawn to him.

"Kyungsoo oppa!! Your so cute today!" Another girl said while her friend squealed beside her.

I looked at Kyungsoo and see him look straight ahead clearly ignoring the girl.

"Yah say thank you" I nudged his shoulder and used my eyes to point at the girl.

He rolled his eyes and smiled at the girl and murmured a small Thank you.

The two girls squealed and took a picture of him.

"Ugh why am I being treated this way. What have I done in my past life to deserve this" he silently said and walked away.

I shrugged and followed him behind.

Kai's Pov

I peeked behind a corner and see Kyungsoo walk away with Chanyeol trailing behind him.

I looked at the two girls who are still squealing about the picture they took of MY Kyungsoo and huffed.

I brought the mini mic on my shirt to my mouth and said, "these two girls took a picture of my Kyungie.. get it" I said silently and fixed my shirt back to the way it was.

I see two guys wearing in all black walk up to the two girls and took their camera before running away.

"Hey stop!!" One of the girl said and ran off to chase the guy while the other girl, probably the one who owned the camera, cried.

"Kyungsoo is mine bitches" I smirked and turned to walk away when I suddenly see Suho hyung standing there with a disappointed look and his arms crossed on his chest.

"Again Kai?" He said uninterested as his right foot is tapping impatiently.

"I-I don't know w-what you're t-talking about" I said as beads of sweat form on my forehead.

"Ugh don't play dumb. You should stop this. You look like an obsessed yandere stalker" he said as he ripped off the mic on my shirt.

"But hyungggg!! I like him very muchh and I don't know what to dooo" I whined and pouted at him.

"Your freaking 18 Kai. Grow some balls already" he said as he walked away with my mic on his hand.

"I do have balls. Just not the brave ones" I murmured and walked away to the cafeteria

=====

Short but heyyy
I updated xD

Do y'all have amino??? 👀

I want more friends Lmao

I'm pretty much in amino all day lately because ffs they are so funny to talk to and THE MEMES