Mr. Lee

The 12 boys all rambled inside their new classroom and took their seats according to their height.

And when I meant according to their height.

Meaning that the SMOL people were at the front.

And when I meant SMOL

Then it means....

"CURSE MY FUCKING HEIGHT"

The rest laughs at Kyungsoo's sudden outrage about his height.

"Calm down" Chanyeol chuckles while putting a hand on his shoulder, "Your not the only one whose really short"

"You better not be talking about me or I will woop your ass to the pacific ocean" Xiumin points a finger towards Chanyeol while giving a look that says 'mock me and you will never breath again'

"Chill Baozi Boy I ain't talking about you" Chanyeol chuckles again while putting his hands on the air in a surrender motion.

"If your talking about me, I can and will cut off all your credit cards" Suho threats.

"I'm not talking about you either, what made you guys think that I was talking about you?" Chanyeol asks.

"Because we're about the same height as Kyungsoo" Both of them says and Chen suddenly pops out of no where.

"Well there is someone who is A LOT shorter than the 3 of you.." Chen grins then takes his seat beside Xiumin.

( the seating arrangements are like this btw:

[Board]
[Teacher Desk]

[Kyungsoo]     [Suho]     [Xiumin]     [Chen]
[Baekhyun]     [Lay]        [Luhan]       [Kai]
[Tao]                   [Sehun] [Chanyeol] [Kris]

Yes the taller ones are at the back...

sorry not sorry Kyungsoo)

"And here he comes right now" Chen finishes and right on time the door swings open and in comes a pink haired teacher.

"GOOOD MORNING CLASS!" The teacher smiles then makes his way towards his desk.

"He's so small...."

"EOMMA?!"

All looked at Kyungsoo who was wide eyed and mouth agape.

"Helllloooo my baby Kyungie~~" The guy cooed and practically skipped his way over to his son who was being watched by the rest.

"Hi Mr. Lee!! I didn't expect that you'd be here!" Chanyeol smiled and hugged Mr. Lee tight.

"I couldn't stand to be away from my baby so I decided to change my advisory class, to here~" Mr. Lee grinned then returned the hug before pulling back and walking towards his son.

"Eommmmmmaaaaaaaaaa... waeyoooo??????" Kyungsoo whined when his mother sat on his lap.

"Good morning class! My name is Lee Jihoon and I'm your homeroom teacher for this school year until the end of your high school years!" Jihoon greets himself with a wide smile.

"That's your mom?"

"He's really cute"

"The husband must be a lucky guy"