Guxxi || TaoRis

Kris Pov

It was 1 am in the morning

And I'm lost in this circle of life...

Nah joke I'm lost in the streets with Tao on my arms asleep.

Istg I didn't even want this situation to happen but Tao being Tao forced me to and even emptied my wallet-

Rip Krease Wallet

1969 - 2017

You will be missed

Ok so here is what happened

I was having My private time with my phone

(in the bathroom ayee (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) krease wyd)

iN THE BEDROOM WDYM AUTHOR NEEM

( AYIII EVEN WORSEE (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) PULL PULL DA HAWTDAG)

*coughs*
Anyways

I was scrolling down my Insta feed until Tao barged in and practically jumped on me.

" I wANT GUCCCIIIIIII " He yelled in my ear and Istg I would've gone death by that second.

" THEN GO GET IT WATDAFAKKITO " I pushed him off me and he fell on the ground landing with a loud thump.

" gO WITH ME U LAZY ASS " He stands up and dragged me out of the bed.
I groaned as I hit the ground and sat up immediately, glaring at him.

" You can go by yourself ffs, yoUR A GROWN MAN ALREADY "

" i DONT WANT TO NOW LETS GO " He yells and grabs my wallet and jacket from idek where I put it before he grabbed me by my arm, dragging me out of the room.

..............

" We'RE LOST AND I'M OUT OF MONEY " I yell as we exited the 5th gucci store.

" Shut up, don't be a cranky panky. We'll just call Xiu hyung to pick us up. " he said calmly before taking out his phone.

I sigh as I carry all of these bags out of the mall with him behind me.

" oh- "
I heard him say and I look at him.

" What is it? " I ask

He looks up at me and shows me his phone.

" I forgot to charge i--"
He didn't even get to finish his sentence before I threw all of the bags at him.

I look at him plainly,
Cause I forgot to bring my phone too.

"...."

"...."

(.....)

(bulaka 🌚🌚)

I didn't say anything before walking away.

" h-hey!! Wait for me!!"

.............

(back to present)

So now I'm here
With Tao and his bags of gucci in my arms.

"... Why did I even come to korea "

I sigh as I continue to walk around trying to find something familiar that could lead me back to the dorms.

( Good luck 🌚🌚🌚 )

~~~~~~~~~

Holy sheet
Late and short update :')))))

Lmao
I keep on roleplaying lately and now even my writing style has changed 😂😂
Oh sheet dun kill meh :')