Chapter 1

[Harry]

"The famous teenage boy, Harry Styles, was found totally drunk in a bar yesterday, again. Good for him, his best friend Louis Tomlinson took him home. But Louis arrived a little bit too late to stop Harry to do his striptease. Pictures of him naked are already trending on twitter and Facebook."

Oh boy ! Great way to start the day. The all world knows now how my ass looks like and that I'm just a stupid and irresponsible boy. Why do I always have to put myself in shameful situations ?
I actually don't know why I'm always drinking so much. I don't even appreciate alcohol. It helps me forget who I am, I guess...

"Oh looks like the sleepy princess woke up !"

I know this voice. But my head hurts so much that I'm not completely sure to who this voice belongs. I shift my phone off, stand up, too quickly because I loose my balance.

"Too much alcohol yesterday, huh ?"

Louis. It's definitely Louis' voice. My eyes fell on a Louis with a devil smile on his face. He stands next to my bedroom door leaned against the wall. He looks at me in a way I hate. Because I know he's right and I'm wrong. Like always. He's the most reasonable between us. When we were younger I was the one who did stupid things and most of the time he saved my ass. Looks like nothing has changed. I know that he doesn't approve what I'm doing with my life but he stays anyway. He is always here for me. Always. But today, I have the feeling he can't take it anymore. I can read it in his eyes.

"Does you head hurts ?"

I nod, looking my feet, avoiding his stare.

"Good. So maybe this time you will realize how pathetic you were ! And I hope that you will grow up, Harry ! Now it's enough. You're twenty and you're acting like a child ! Now go take a shower and come downstairs, breakfast is ready !"

See... I was right. So, I'm doing what he orders me to do. I don't want him to be more mad at me that he already is. Before I enter in the bathroom I hear him sight loudly and call Liam. Liam is our butler. His family works for mine since thirty years and when I moved from Cheshire to London the son came along. Liam is about the same age as I. He's like a big brother to me but the difference is that he has to do whatever I want him to do. And since I know him he has never complained and even has treated me like I'm a precious diamond. Without Liam I would be totally lost. Louis knows everything about me but Liam understand me like nobody does.

Once my shower taken, I join Louis and Liam in the kitchen. Liam is making pancakes. I normally adore this smell but not today. Hangover. I sit in front of Louis who's reading a newspaper. Without looking at it I'm sure he's on the people page. He's frowning hard, then folds the journal and sights. I didn't notice that Liam wasn't cooking anymore till now. He puts a glass of water in my hand and two pills. I look at him not understanding.

"Aspirin for your head."

Oh. Yeah, it's sure now. I would be completely lost without him.

"Thanks, Liam."

He smiles and gives a strange look to Louis who just nods. That's odd. I'm about to ask them what this look means but then a little voice in my head tells me not to. It's not the right moment. So I shut my mouth up. But I will definitely have a talk with one of them about that because it's not the first time. I caught them stare at each other a lot since two or three weeks.
I swallow the pills.

"So, Harry, do you want to talk about last night ?" Louis asks. No. The only thing I want right now is my bed.

"I'm not in the mood." I respond, slowly.

"That's too bad because I'm really in the mood to listen what you have to say about it!"

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

"I don't care if you sorry or not, Harry ! I want you to stop acting this way. Every night I have to bring you home because you so drunk that you can't even walk alone ! Every day I have to talk to the press for you because you're not able to remember what you did. And then, I always have to calm your fans down and tell them you're single and not with the random girl you were snogging at a fucking party!" He yells.

If I had a headache before, now it hurts much more. His voice is like a knife in my head... Beside all of this, he is right. But I'm just too stupid to admit it out loud. So I don't say anything. I look the glass between my hands.

"Great ! You have nothing to say ?" Louis scoffs.

"Damn Harry ! You're just ...argh" He stands up and walks away after saying that he was done with everything and that he wasn't coming back till I'll decide to grow up.

Liam who was there all the time took the place where Louis was just a few seconds ago. Now he just sits and observes me. Why does he always have to do that ?! Every time he has his gaze on me I have the feeling he reads in me like I would read in a book.
I hear afar Louis' car. Did he really leave ? I thought it was just a scene to show me he was mad at me. But I never expected him to really go away.

"Don't worry. He'll come back. He just upset."

See !? He reads my mind !

"I don't think Louis is just upset, Liam. If he was only upset he would have stayed."

Liam sights, closes his eyes two or three seconds and opens them again to look straight in mine. He has the face expression of "I'm going to tell you something very important" and it's weird. The last time I saw this expression on him was when he told me I had to pretend to date a girl two years ago...

"Look, some weird things happened." He begins. "What kind of things ?"

"Promise me not to freak out."

First chapter !

Sorry for all the mistakes and grammatical mistakes. English isn't my first language.. Not even my second :)

I try to do my best.

xx