Chapter 27

Sorry for everything.... =)

[unedited]

Blood is everywhere. Yells are resonating everywhere. Gun shots are everywhere. Everyone is everywhere. Four men are already down. Dead, or unable to move. One is in front of a shocked man whose tears are streaming down his face. Next to them are two men, holding a gun in different directions. Two men that know eachother very well. Two men that save eachother a hundred times. Two men that understand eachother more than anyone else. Two men that always are waiting for the other one. Two men that are not good, not bad.

Everything is happening very fast. No one is able to think straight. Almost. One knows perfectly what he's doing or what he has done. He saved the person he cares the most about. The only person that makes him feel alive. The only person that truly mean something to him since... since.

"Kill him, know! It's an order!" A man yells to someone that he thought he knew perfectly.

He didn't kill him. He didn't want to. He never wanted to. He was jealous of him during years but he didn't know him actually. He didn't want to know him because he took his childhood dream away. The dream to be the perfect boy and make a father proud. His father was never proud of him, never will. He was too obsess with the boy that survive. The boy that escape him. The boy he didn't succed to kill. The boy that he followed during years only to find the perfect moment to kill him, the moment where he could kill in front of him a person that he cares about only to hurt him even more because the murder of his family wasn't enough for him. For the serial killer, the death part isn't what excites him the most, no, he likes to see the hurt in the victims eyes. He likes to see people doubt. He likes seeing people becoming animal only to survive. The human race is a toy for him. But the young boy was different. He was hypnotized by him, by his blue eyes and by his intellingence. This young boy did survive. And that was a first for him.

"Son. Kill him."

The son shakes his head. He won't listen to his father. Not anymore.

"You're weak. You always were weak. I'm so ashmed of you. Jack. Do it!"

Jack didn't hesitate one a bit, he takes his gun and points it to the two men that are already laying on the floor. One in the arms of the other. Injuried. His face is pale and he barely can breath.

Jack is about to shoot when a sharp pain is growing in his chest. He lifts his eyes and meets the eyes of an asiatic who stand next to the son. Next to Tom. He lets go of the gun and falls on the ground, taking one last breath. A breath that will never come out.

The old man didn't expect that, but isn't really suprised either. He knew all time long that his son was playing with him. He knows that his own son hates him because he never considers him as a son, only as an object, a pawn. But he never could imagine that he would have the guts to play against him. It's the asiatic one that gave him enough strengh and confidence, he's sure of that.

"And what now? You'll kill me, son?" He laughs.

"No, dad, you don't deserve to die and not pay all the murder you committed. I won't give you this pleasure." Tom answers straight. Not laughing at all.

"Well, too bad."

Before anyone could react he pulls out a gun from behing his back, and shoots two balls. One reaches a body that was already dying and one in his head.

It was over. Almost....

No.

Actually not at all.

"I love you too, Harry. I love y-" The strengh leaves the body.

[Harry]

It's cold here. The light is strong and the witheness of the wall is blinding me. I didn't sleep since... since I don't know how many hours but it's been a while. I can't. Now, I just can't. Louis and Liam are telling me to but they don't understand. They can't understand. I won't sleep. Not before I know. Not before he's safe. Not before I see his face. His beautiful face. His deep blue eyes. His amazing smile. His flawless face. I will not sleep before this. No. Never.