Chapter 24

Sorry for all the mistakes, wrote it very quickly, I will check it later again... Hope you'll enjoy it!

[unedited]

[Harry]

"Turn this fucking lamp off!" A unknown man orders me, giving me a kick in the face and stomach when he passes quickly next to me. He does it himself. I didn't have enough time with the light on to see his face. I try to register all faces in case a miracle comes and I'll survive. Which I doubt very much. But hey, everybody can dream, isn't it?

I do feel the pain from his kicks but next to the pain I'm already in, this is nothing.

He's calling a name from the room. Jay. Is this the ugly one?

Someone comes in.

Yes it is.

"This bastard tried to make us discover." The unknown one says, anger in his voice but fear also.

I did what?

"How?" Jay questions his "I guess" friend, not worried at all. His tone is even bored.

"He turned the lamp on."

"He didn't to that on purpose he's as stupid as my feet." He laughs.

Oh. His feet must be very clever then.

"But since you seem so worried... Be my guest." Jay tells pointing his hand to me. I lift my look to him and I don't like what I'm seeing. The grin and the expression on his face give me goose flesh.

I can't even realize what is happening that I feel a huge punch on my head. And a second. And a third. And-

-------------

"Harry? Do you hear me?"

Ow. Fuck. My head hurts. It's pounding harshly. It takes me long before I'm capable of even open one of my eyes. My view is blurry and everything seems to be in move. I can now totally understand what the expression "see the stars" means.

When I'm able to register things I'm surprised to see Tom next to me and even more to see worry in his eyes.

Man this guy is strange.

He put a little damp towel on my forehead and help me to drink water. I thank him, he only nods. I really want to ask him why this sudden change of attitude toward me since I've arrived here. Not that I'm complaining. Well actually I would have been happier if I wouldn't be here in the first place but that's another question. But I don't know if he's playing with me. Is he nice with me only to destroy me better later or just because he wants to?

I look a little bit around me. I'm still in the same room but the monitor has stopped. The monitor has stopped....

Wait. Hold on. Greg!

I quickly sit and want to stand but my head refuses and puts my mind in a black blurry state which forces me to lay down again. Suddenly, I want to throw up.

Before I'm aware of what is happening it's coming.

Ew. The warm vomit is now all over my body and even on my- oh fuck. My banana underwear! I loved this one so much and now it's done for. Man! My eyes are tearing up.

Wow. Stop Harry! It's just an underwear. God, he must have given me a really strong punch in the head! I'm reacting like a three years old child. My though are being unreasonable.

I'm hungry now. Tom helps me to clean myself. As I said, he's acting weird. Why would you kinapped someone and then help them as they were a friend. This all seems unreal. It can't be real. I don't understand. Are they playing with my head? Is this an hallucination?