Chapter 21

Hi! I'm sorry I didn't update sooner but I don't really have time and inspiration lately. Anyway... This chapter isn't long nor good written (I warn you Uhuh) but yeah, hope you'll enjoy it anyway. I'll try my best to post the next chapter soon...

Sorry for the mistakes and everything.

[unedited]

[Louis]

Here we go for the last interrogation I might assist. I don't know why they accepted me in this room but I won't complain. It must has been a few day since I've slept properly, which means more than two hours. I didn't go see Harry in the hospital and I feel bad about it but I knew that Liam would be there all the time. And it was enough for me. Harry doesn't need a few people to take care of him. And mostly not me. Not for this. I know him very well and I know that my presence wouldn't be useful by his side. Of course, he surely is a little upset that I spend time with Zayn rather than with him but when he'll discover why I'm sure he would be glad. I hope he would be glad. Because everything I'm doing right now it's just and only for him.

I saw the way he looked at Niall the first time he met him. I've never seen so much interested in someone eyes. It was like the world stopped the minute when Niall appeared in the room and that no one and nothing existed anymore. He was attracted to him even before he's known his name.

Harry is into men. I'm sure I knew it way before he knew himself. For me and Liam it was oblivious. When he had to date some girls, very pretty one though, he only acted in a friendly way and not once lust shined in his eyes. But when a good-looking men approached him his face flushed in the most cute red color. His pupils dilated and he couldn't spell one sentence correctly. I'm even surprised that no one, except for me and Liam, maybe Ed, didn't notice these behaviors.

But with all the guys he's met, Harry didn't seem interest in any of them. Until Niall. I couldn't imagine someone be able to make his heart beat so fast that it's almost unbearable. And even when I clearly remark that Harry had a thing for Niall, I couldn't believe it. Or I didn't want to believe it. Niall was for me just the proof that Harry was into men and not women. I did not imagine once that Niall would take so much importance in my best friend life. But he did. And I saw it way too late.

I hated Niall. I hated because he became the number one in Harry's life and I only was second. I hated him because he was the only thing Harry would think and talk about. I was jealous because he thinks nobody has notified it but he began to write songs again when Niall appeared in his life. And because I have once taken his journal to read his lyrics and it was the most down-to-earth, beautiful, amazing and credible words he has ever written. Some of his song gave me goosebumps all over my body and I almost had tears in my eyes.

I don't know why but I couldn't be happy for him. I wanted to be. He deserves the best. Because he's an amazing human being. Harry is kind, gentle, generous, sweet, stupid sometimes, even annoying and childish but he's great. When he loves, it's with his all heart. He mays no show it always, but he get attached really fast.

And that's why I wasn't happy he fell for Niall. I didn't know him. I didn't trust him. Actually, I trusted him as a bodyguard but nothing more. When I realized that Harry was gone for him I made some research. I found the Horan' case in archives on internet. He already had a huge baggage to endure everyday and I didn't want him to put it on Harry's shoulders. I didn't want Harry to be involved with a difficult and heavy past as Niall's one.

But I was wrong. All along. Niall wasn't a weight for Harry at all. He was right for him. He still is. I'm sure about this.

My phone is buzzing in my pocket. I'm about to check who is calling me but someone taps on my elbow which takes my attention. It's Zayn.