Chapter 17

[unedited - already sorry for the mistakes]

[Liam]

Three days. Three freaking days waiting, praying for Harry to wake up. Never three days have been this long. Never three days have seemed so interminable. It's horrible. I barely can sleep, always reacting to every single breath that comes from his mouth, every movements he makes and I'm even not sure if I've seen this moves or if I've imagined them. Hope can create strange things.

The doctors told us he was in a semi-coma due or his malnutrition and apparently deep depression state. They don't know if he'll wake up any time soon. He's not in life danger but he maybe will stay like this, laying in a bed, for the rest of his life if he isn't waking up. For me it's same as being dead. I can't imagine not to see his beautiful eyes again. I can't imagine not laughing with him one more time. I want to hug him, hold him into my arms. I want to hear his beautiful voice and falling asleep while he's singing. I want to see the amazing smile of his illuminates his face and making his eyes sparkle. But I'm scared that all of this will never happen again. I will not survive without him in my life. He's so important. He means so much to me. He's like a sunshine that never dies out. He's our sunshine. He's my sunshine.

But in the same time, I know that if he'll wake up, he would be hurt. I know how much he cares about him. How much he loves him. I could see it miles away. The way his face flushed every time he came in, the way he looked at him, the way he talked about him, the way his eyes dilated when he was near from him. Every single part if Harry's body reacted strongly when it came to Niall. I can't imagine how hurt and in pain he must have felt when they arrested him. He was betrayed. Totally betrayed. I could see it in his eyes. I don't know how far things went between them but I'm sure that Harry was deeply, totally gone for him.

Niall... I still can't get over the fact that he's... This awful and horrible person. He didn't seem like that. Not at all.

When the detectives called Louis during the AMAs, I knew something was wrong. I will never forget how Louis' face changed when he picked up. He stood up and stormed out the place, not telling me anything. I wanted to follow him but Harry was next. I couldn't go away. I couldn't do that to Harry. He normally spots me in the first thirty seconds of his song and then locks his eyes with mine. He told me once it helps him relax to look at someone he knows. But this time was completely different. Niall was here. Niall was first and from now on always will be. No matter what. Harry didn't even lift his eyes from Niall to the crowd once. His eyes were locked in Niall's. I even was wondering if he blinked once. (Of course he did but I wasn't able to see it) At the end of the song there was a short silence before everyone clapped. Harry never ever sang a song with this kind of passion. He has never put that much emotions ever. Never. I was completely blow-minded.

I didn't see him after that. He went out of he stage and I'm pretty sure he met Ed back there. I didn't want to disturb him so I went home, knowing perfectly that he was going to the after party where I had no desire to spend time to. And I really wanted to talk with Louis about the call he got.

Once at home, I was surprised to see that the house was completely dark even if Louis' car was parked. A car arrived just after me. I recognized Niall and Zayn. Niall looked preoccupied. He was frowning deeply and his mouth formed only a straight line. I'm sure It was because he couldn't look after Harry at the party. Bodyguard aren't allow to stay at this kind of parties. I tried to explain it to him that it was an old and odd rule but he wouldn't listen to me. Thankfully Zayn persuaded him to go home with him.

Zayn. I will not lie... he's a very good looking man. A damn very good looking man. I've caught myself staring at him multiple times.

Once in the house, while I was going directly to Louis' room, Zayn and Niall walked straight to the living room. I didn't say goodnight or anything. I wanted to see Louis. I knocked carefully once I was in front of his bedroom door. I didn't wait for his answer I walked in. No lights. I was wondering if he was sleeping but knowing Louis, I knew he wouldn't.