03

"The Hogwarts champion..." My breath, heart beat, blood, my everything stopped working. My eyes grew wide, and my hold on Olsen's hand grew tighter. Making her complain in the process.

"Cedric Diggory."

My heart stopped, everything around me went silent

My heart stopped, everything around me went silent. He got selected. He won. Why him? Just when that crossed my mind, Cedric passed in front of me, and looked my way. A smile forming on his lips. I grabbed my hair, and just looked down, I didn't wanted to look at him. Nor anyone in particular. I just...

* * *

My eyes flung open, and the first thing I saw was an empty old looking like sealing. Only the hospital wing had a sealing like that. I rapidly sat up, finding out that I was actually in the hospital wing. How... how did I get here? What's going on?

All of a sudden, everything came back to me. It was... it was just a dream. Right? Diggory wasn't selected, right?

Olsen came in running, the moment she saw me awake, she jumped ever me, hugging me, and taking all my air out in the process.

"I was so scared" she said, her voice cracking. "I thought that something bad happened to you."

"What exactly happened?"

"Well.."she separated herself from me, while cleaning her watery eyes. "After Cedric got selected..."

"Cedric got selected?" It wasn't a dream after all...

"Yea... you know that. You were there...." she said with some concern in her voice. "Lilou, are you feeling better? I don't think we should be talking about this."

"I'm ok, I do remember I just.... I just didn't wanted Cedric to win. Now I have to do everything he says." I curled up, hugging my knees.

"What's so bad about doing what ever he says?"

"Everything!" I screamed. "Agh! What ever, you wouldn't understand."

She stood quiet. It was true. Yes she's my best friend, but with Cedric, I go way back. With him I have history. With her, I have years. She can't... she wouldn't understand.

".... Do you still want me to tell you what happened?" She said after some seconds of silence. I nod. "Well... after cedric, you just collapse. The nurse said it was from shock. Then Potter got selected..."

"POTTER GOT SELECTED!?"

* * *

A few hours passed and I was able to leave, and go to my doorm. To be honest, I was a little disapointed, I didn't want it to end up like this. Why wasn't Potter the only one selected. That would be better.

"Warmham!" Great, the person that I least wanted to see. "I was just going to the hospital wing to check on you."

"No need, I'm perfectly fine Cedric." I said with a little bit of bitterness in my words.

"Oh really, it doesn't look like it" he said with a little bit of worry in his voice. "You look really fragile, you should've just stayed at the hospital wing. You should be resting"

"I am capable of taking care of my se--"

"You are supposed to do whatever I tell you to do." I looked at him, fury going up my spine, becoming red by the second.

I wanted to say someyhing. Hell I wanted to complain. But everything felt heavy, and my head was pumping so hard, I decided to follow his words and go to rest.

* * *

Without even knowing I had fallen asleep. And when I realized I probably missed some of my classes and even my duties, it was already too late. Class had been done, and probably at this moment everyone was having dinner. I didn't felt like having dinner, and the astronomy tower seemed extremely tempting.

Just in a blink of an eye, I found myself in the astronomy tower. Taking all of it in. Taking, and accepting the fact that once again, Cedric had won. Probably even going to far by accepting this as fate, more than just pure luck he had. Probably I was destined to be following his rules.

"Funny finding you here. I was just thinking about you"