08

My mind couldn't stop re-playing what had happened the night before. And what happened after that.

"I'm so sorry." Said Cedric after pulling away of that long kiss.

My eyes wouldn't move away from his face, and my face looked more red by the second. When my mind finally comprehended what had happened, I pushed Cedric away from me, and stood up.

"Sorry, I heard someone calling me." I didnt looked at him in the eye, and ran as fast as I could back towards the school halls.

It was extremely cold, and hadn't noticethat until now. I tried my best to get into the Hufflepuff common room without meeting any other Hogwarts students. Avoiding every hall with students in it. But of course I have no luck. I felt how a strong hold grabbed me by my arm and turned me around. My eyes met Krum's black worried irises.

"Where were you? I was looking everywhere for you" he asked really worried. "Are you sick?" He started touching my face after seeing how red I was, trying to see if I was hotter than normal, and I think I was.

I was flustered. Not because of krum, but because of the repetition of what had happened minutes ago.

"Your freezing...? Here, let me take you to the--"

"I'm fine." I finally said. "It was just a crazy night. Ok. I should rest." I tried taking Krum's hand out of my arm, only making him had a tighter grip.

"At least, take this" he took, what I thought was his shirt, off.

"No, no, no, it's fine. I'm not cold." I lied. "Stay with it. Plus, my common room is not far away."

He seemed to have thought about it a few seconds, but he put back his shirt. Still not letting me go.

His hand traveled through the side of my face, stopping on my neck. He slowly lean in, putting our foreheads tegether.

"Gosh, I was so worried." He said, looking so relieved. "Don't ever do that again, at least tell me if you're leaving. Ok?" I nodded.

Our eyes seemed locked together, and he didn't seem to look away. Just like before with Cedric, he leaned in, but it didn't felt the same. I definitely didn't wanted Viktor to kiss me. So before he could even get close enough, I moved my face, so his lips would touch my cheek.

I could notice the disapoitment on his body, but I didn't really give it much thought. My head was on Cedric's lips.

"You should go. See you tomorrow."

He finally let go of me, and left.

Without caring about other people seeing me, I walked to my common room, then to my room, and when to sleep. I ignored the fact that Olsen was screaming for my attention. I didn't care that my dress was wet from before, and I dint care that I might get sick. All I could think about, was that I was going to sleep, and this would be just another nightmare of the tons I had after I moved for the first time.

Is short. But, yea.... sorry.