07

After saying yes to Krum, I send an immediate letter to my mom. Even though I knew she wasn't going to be able to do as the letter pleads, I knew she was going to be able to find someone to do so. The letter only ask for a dress, shoes, and some jewelry that would look good with it, but knowing my mom, she probably will go crazy and even buy me a new dress.

And in no time, the fancy dress was sent. I decided not to look at it. I'll probably end up mad at my mother for doing something extream.

"So, who's the lucky guy?" Said Olsen from her bed. It was the night before the ball, and everyone was more than exited.

"Ahh... Do you really want to know?" I asked doubting if I should tell her or not.

"It's Cedric isn't it." She asked. My faced becoming red allmost instantly.

"NO! Gosh, no. Never" her laughter bounced all over the room. Probably waking up every person that was asleep on the Hufflepuff dorms.

She asked a few more times, but I was just not sure If I wanted her to know. I mean she will eventually know. But...agh!

"Come on! Tell me!" She said even more anxious. If that was even possible. But just in time, one of our roommates came in announcing that one of the Weasly twins was looking for her.

After telling me to not move, she left the room. She really didn't have to worry, I wasn't planning in moving. I prefer to stay at my dorm, than to face Cedric Diggory.

A Short while later she arrived, but I made sure it looked like I have been sleeping for hours, that way the questioning would stop. I mean, I could always tell her later.

* * *

Before I knew it, the next day arrived. Everyone was desperate, they all were trying to get ready in time. Luckily, I had already freshen up, and started getting ready an hour ago. I wasn't going to get ready like a crazy person. My mom showed me to get ready early and take my time. So that's what I was doing.

I took out the box with the fancy dress inside, and open it. Revealing a fancy long yellow dress, with lace covering most of it, and leaving a 'V' like opening in the back. (Example)

I wasn't really fund of the color, but I really liked the dress, and was surprised that my mom didn't go overboard with the selection

I wasn't really fund of the color, but I really liked the dress, and was surprised that my mom didn't go overboard with the selection. She only packed some earings, and a yellow dimond ring for jewelry, and some high heels that looked great with the dress. I fixed my short wavy Hair into an up-do, and wore some eye makeup, and some natural color lipstick. I didn't wanted exagerate with the make up. I gave my self a look in the mirror and fixed somethings that were out of the ordinary.

"Wow"

I heard what I imagine was Olsen's voice, turning around to look at her. She was stunning. She was wearing a purplish blue dress, that made her look like she was out of this world. Her hair was also in a fancy up-do, and unlike my make up, hers was a lot more elaborated, but it still made her look natural.