Chapter 3

*Kate Pov*

"Calm down Maranda." I said scared that Maranda might try to do something stupid.

"No! Kate can't you see that they are bad news! They could hurt you!" Maranda said full on angry and looking at me.

"Your family told me to protect you and that's what I'm going to do." Maranda said looking at Sean and Ra-Liam.

"...My family? Maranda what are you talking about?" I asked completely confused.

Maranda grabbed my hands and started to lead me to the forest.

"Wait Maranda! Where are we going!?" I whisper/yelled. Sean grabbed my wrist softly and Liam was right behind him.

"Where are you taking my mat- um Kate?" Sean said stuttering. Liam looked at him like he was crazy when he almost said something but then my name.

"The truth." Is all Maranda said. I'm so lost right now.

"Don't do it Maranda." Liam said. I saw Maranda shiver and keep on walking faster.

My heart rate started going up and I was on the ground.

"Mom I'm scared." I said with my small arms wrapped around a beautiful woman. She had long brown hair like mine and blue eyes with a spark of silver.

"Shh it's okay Kate." The woman rocked me back and forth with her hands wrapped around me to.

We where siting in a corners in a closet. I could hear something on the outside of the door. I'm so scared. I feel like I'm trap.

I heard so many voices yelling from the outside of the closet. People screams and....bones cracking or breaking! It sounded horrible!

All of a sudden I heard something scratching on the door and growling. The woman pulled me behind her in a protective stands.

"Baby, you want remember non of this until the time comes but watch out. I love you. Your father and I are going away. Trust your mate and Maranda she's your protector and nobody else. They will come and get you and use you for your powers. Baby be careful. I love you my strong baby girl." The woman kissed me on my head and then she was.....gone.