Chapter 12

❓Kate Pov❓

"Welcome Kate and Dunamis." Said that same creepy voice. I felt once again the cold chains wrapped around me. They burned yet again.

"What do you want Daniel?" I said with irritated and my head down. Wow this is what I get first thing in the morning, the devil?

"O so Dunamis has been talking about me?" He said with an evil smirk on his face. I could hear the pride in his voice.

"Go to hell you pathetic excuse of a damn father." I said with so much hate in my voice.

In an instant I felt his cold and rough hands on my neck. He squeezed my neck tightly, cutting off my air waves.

"She also told you the story, huh?" He said looking into my eyes. I still couldn't see his face but I could feel his dark aura around me. His eyes and body said it all.

He squeezed my neck tighter and I felt my air waves tighten even more.

"Kate I have your friend right beside you. Now you wouldn't want me to hurt her would you?" He asked stepping closer to Miranda's body.

"Don't you dare do it." I said warning in my voice. He laughed and stepped closer to her.

He grabbed something from his pocket and put it towards her neck.

"Now how should I do this? The neck or the eyes?" He asked debating and waving the knife around in his hands..

"I swear if you leave a mark on her I will fucking chop your fucking balls off and shove them down your fucking throat with your damn dick attack to them bitches." I said to him darkly.He turned around and looked at me. You could tell you had a disturbing look on his face.

"Aww shit Kate. I think I like you a lot more than my own daughter, but all you have to do is bring me Dunamis and I'll free her." He said while sharpening his knife.

"Dunamis?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"I understand your protecting the ones you love. Go ahead I'll take control." She said with no emotions detected. I nodded, and closed my eyes and Dunamis had all control.

"What do you want?" She said to him with no emotions showing.

"I want your powers that what I want. I want every ounce of it. I want it all." He said walking towards us. I could hear the excitement in his voice. I was worried about Miranda though instead of Dunamis and myself.

"Over my dead body." Dunamis spit out without hesitation and hatred dripping from her voice.

"O sweetie your already dead." He said with a sickly smile on his face and slapped us, hard. I felt my head move to the side.

I closed my eyes and tried to get Miranda attention. She looked at me with worry. I saw tears coming down her cheek as she struggled to get out of the chains.

I wonder if I can get in touch with her. Maybe I could mind-link her like I can do with Sean. I mean it wouldn't hurt to try, I hope this works.

"Miranda?" I said in my mind, desperately. She look at me with wide eyes.

"Kate!" She said said back with wide eyes, and tears falling faster than last time. I smiled with satisfaction that the mind-linked worked.

"Do you know anyway to get out of this hell whole? We all need to leave. This freak is insane and could possibly kill us right now, but I want let him put a damn finger on you." I said to her with determination in my voice.