Chapter 11

🔔Kate Pov🔔
❌Miranda Eye's❌

A/N THIS BOOK WILL BE REMOVED OFF THIS PAGE BUT GOING TO ANOTHER PAGE! 👉@Katyland_👈 it may not pop up when you tap it but that's my username (if you want to continue with this book.)
ENJOY😁
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Miranda and I have been training myself all evening until I saw the sun set. So far I learned how to control my emotions, and how to keep myself calm for a limited time.

Miranda said it looks scary when I look into their eyes and my eyes change. I told her I can feel it change. She's the same way. She showed me her eyes. I felt safe when I look into her eyes. I mean yeah they were scary, but not as scary as Miranda described my eyes.

Miranda taught me how to do a lot of things with just myself. I haven't learned all the thing such as; Healing, Strength, and more that I'm ready to learn about.

"Hey, Kate?" Miranda asked me while she did a spell making the room clean. We sat on the bed long way and looked up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, Miranda." I said to her with my eyes closed. My body was drained and so was my mind.

"Did Dunamis tell you about, Daniel?" She asked all of a sudden. I shook my head.

"Nope, but I do have something to tell you though." I said to her. She looked at me while still laying down.

"I had a dream. It was very weird though. I was locked up with these chains that was wrapped in wolf bean. I was sweating so badly. I don't know where I was, but I remember that it was some where underground or somewhere dark.

"I saw this man. Well I didn't see him but it was like a dark shadow covering up his face. He keep on talk about Dunamis. He put his cold hands on me when I told him to basically fuck off, but then he slammed me.

"Miranda I know this sound crazy but I don't think that was really a dream. I felt it, I felt his cold and rough hands on my face. He also chocked me Miranda. He stopped when I did something. I don't know what I did but I felt my body on fire and I saw yellow around me. He instantly backed away from me. Do you have any idea what this all means?"  I asked Miranda who was fully sitting up from the bed.

"Kate you meet him before!" She exclaimed to me. I jumped a little bit and looked at her.

"That was who our mothers was fighting for our protection from?" I asked and look down and rubbed my cheek. Now that I thought about it I did still feel a tingling sensation on my cheek from when I woke up.

"Miranda is it possible for your spirit to be somewhere where your body's not?" I asked while touching my throat a little bit. She look at me wide eyed.

"That spell hasn't been done in over two hundred years!" She said to me. I looked at her.

"Dunamis imma need some kind of answers." I said to her. I felt her block me out.

"What the hell, Dunamis!" I yelled to her.

"Look! I really don't need you pressuring me right now! I need to think of a way to kill him for once and for all before he comes and get us." She said the last part softly.