Chapter 5

*Kate Pov*

"Baby? It's time for you to wake up." Said a peaceful, wonderful, but yet strong voice. I felt at peace with this person. It was like I know the voice but can't put my finger on it.

"Come on Kate, you have to wake up. You have a long wonderful journey planned out for you." The wonderful voice said again.

I did my best to try and open my eyes to see who's voice that was. I opened my eyes to only see white for a second and it turned into beautiful blue sky, watery green grass, beautiful trees, and a lake only 3 miles away from the tree.

Right beside the all the beautiful nature was yet another beautiful woman that seem familiar. It's like I saw that brown hair with-.

"M-mom?" I stuttered at first but looked closer to see the same woman from my dream or vision.

"Yes baby, it's me." She said with a smile on her face. I had tears running down my pale face.

"I can't believe you still remember me." She said while wiping the tears off my cheeks. Her smile was the same as always never changing.

"I had a v-vision. I-I saw you. I heard things. Like I heard bones...breaking. I don't know but it sounded painful. I heard yelling. It was like we where under a-atack and we couldn't do anything. We were venerable." I said while looking until my mothers memories eyes.

It was like all those memories hit me like a brick wall. I remember everything. From the attack, how my mother had token away my memories, how she took away my power and wolf, I remember everything. She handed me to a wonderful man. He looked just like the "Sperm Donor". So carefree and happy. Then everything just started connecting.

"Why?" Was the only question I had left from everything.

"I had to. I had to protect you from danger by giving away my life. I wasn't going to let you die, Kate. You are a beautiful girl and a strong girl. I saw everything that's going on in your life. You can trust Maranda and your mate." My mother said while looking into my eyes.

"How do I know Maranda, mom?" I asked confused on the part of when Maranda comes into my life.

"She's an old friend of mines daughter. Her mother is the one who helped me to get you out of harms way. She and I planned this escape together for your safety." I nodded my head.

"So does that mean that Maranda and her mom, is also a werewolf?" I asked my mother.

"No sweet heart Maranda and her mom is Witches. There are good and evil witches out there. It turns out that Maranda mom is one of the peaceful witch that just wants to help out the ones that's in need of help." My mom explain to me.

"Ok so then when will I get everything back?" I asked.

"It'll take time baby. I'll give it about a couple of days and you'll slowly start to get your power and wolf back but remember that you have Alpha blood in you so your stronger than what you think you are." My mom explains to me. I nodded my head.

"Hey mom. What happened to dad?" I hesitated to ask that question for the longest.

I saw my mom tense up a little bit. They're were tears pricking up in her eyes. She grabbed my hand in hers and had a small smile on her face.

"Honey your father died protecting both of us. He was fighting at least 15 rouges by himself for our sake of protection. I keep on telling him that I'm want to help, b-but he wouldn't. He told me if I come out there he will only be descriptive for you and my safety. He was the most strongest, bravest, and the most annoying wonderful person." She said while a little laugh came out but yet more tears where there. I grabbed my mom and hugged her tightly.

"Mom I understand you don't have to say anymore." I said my tears started coming to my eyes.

My dad was a very; intelligent man who didn't care if somebody hurt him he'll still forgive that person. He was the most loving person I have ever meet besides my mother.

"Baby it's time for you to wake up. You have a whole life out there. There will be things waiting for you. For the better and the worse my child, but promise me one thing." My mom said seriously. I instantly looked in her eyes that looked exactly like mine.

"Promise me that you will never give up no matter how hard it gets out there because, it will only get better for you in the end." My mom said with a smile on her face and kissed my forehead.

"I promise I won't give up mom." I said with a smile on my face and my cheeks flushed.

"Okay and your old self will come back to you so when you start thinking about things that aren't you it's mostly because of your wolf coming back to you or just your old self thoughts but nothing new." My Mom said while holding my hand in hers and kissing my head, nose, and then my cheeks.

"Take care my child." My mom said with a smile on her face and a tear slipped out.

"I will mom, I promise." I said while whipping the tear away and then all I saw was darkness.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Also thank you to @vbMk98 and Kutzeebebe