Chapter 13

‼️Kate Pov‼️

  I was meet with warmth around me. I felt fur around me and I sighed. I opened my eyes to see that Sean was beside me in his wolf form covering me up.

I grabbed his big head and started rubbing his ear.

"I'm sorry for what ever I did." I whispered into his ear and I know he could hear me. I was indeed sorry. I didn't know what happened, but I know it wasn't good when I saw the fear in their eyes. I sighed and cuddle underneath him. All I felt was Xavier fur around me but nothing else.

"Aww fuck." I said more like to myself but I heard Sean/Xavier growl at me.

I was actually caught off guard when he did that. When he growled it was down there where-an inappropriate place is.

Soon I jumped. Xavier wolf is extremely bigger than my body. He take up my whole entire body with just his arm and his leg, wrapped around me.

I rubbed behind his ears again and he started purring I giggle and continue rubbing until his eyes were on me. Those big beautiful, mysterious black eyes where staring at me deeply.

"I'm really sorry for what ever happened...yesterday?" I said more like a question than a statement.

I saw his wolf roll his eyes at me and nodded his head.

"Don't roll those eyes at me,mister. So it was yesterday." I said after telling him off. You could see how he was trying to smirk at me. It came out with him showing his teeth at me. I giggle and kissed his fur right beside his ear. He purred and started licking my face.

"Really, Xavier." I said laughing. He nodded and he started licking my face all over the place. I giggled and went to get up, but thought about it. I wanted let Sean/Xavier seeing me naked.

"By the way do you know where I can get some clothes?" I asked while turning red in the cheeks and laughing nervously.

You could tell he was laughing by how his eyes  and body movements showed it.

I sighed and looked at Sean/Xavier. He nodded and got up. I gasped and covered myself up.

"Don't look!" I yelled running behind a tree faster than lightening. You could hear him laughing again. I sighed and looked behind the tree.

"Stop laughing at me." I said with a pout and Xavier took off running up against a tree and grabbed two shirt and different shorts.

I looked at him like he was a God when he had the clothes in his mouth.

When he got down he didn't give the clothes to me. He tossed them in the air and caught it with his mouth.

"Seriously." I said to Xavier with a 'really dude' look. He nodded and put the clothes behind a tree and himself. I sighed at him.

"You'll really be the death of me." I said and felt a pair of arms touch my shoulders. I jumped and bit one arm.

"Ouch really, Kate!" Sean yelled and I looked at him behind the tree. I started laughing and he looked at me with an evil smirk.

The clothes were in his hands and throw the clothes back up the tree. Maybe I should have thought that one through.

"Lets see can you get the clothes.." Sean said behind the tree.

I groaned and started claiming the tree. Soon he was already behind me before I could even start claiming.

"I think I like your better this way." He said while sandwiched my body against the tree.