Chapter 10

⚪️Kate Pov⚪️

I didn't get too much of sleep last night. I just snuggled close to Sean to feel safe.

His arms where big and I felt like I fit in perfectly in his arms. They were wrapped around me, tightly.

I turned around facing Sean bare chest. I drew aimless circles on his chest with my fingers and laid my head against his chest. I felt the sparks and the bond between us stronger than before we touched.

I wrapped my arms around his chest and tired getting more sleep before Sean wakes up.

I kissed Sean cheeks.

"Good morning." I whispered in his ear and smiled at him.

Suddenly I felt his hands go to my hands and flipped us over so that I was on the bottom and him on top. His legs between my legs. I gasped and look at him with wide eyes.

"Good morning, baby." He said kissing my neck. I felt him near my sweet spot. I moaned a little bit and wrapped my legs around his waist. I couldn't move my hands cause he had them pinned down behind my head.

"I can't wait to mark you." He said while sucking a little at my sweet spot. I moaned louder. I tried cover up but yet again he had me pinned down. My cheeks were red now.

"Don't be embarrassed, baby. You don't have to hide from me." He said while looking into my eyes. I could get so lost in his eyes. They were filled with so much love and care. I smiled and kissed his cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin.

"I'm not embarrassed just very excited." I said while getting up.

"Tease." He said under his breath and moving out the way.

I giggled and walk to the bathroom for a shower. I closed the door and started the water. I heard Sean knock on the door.

"Trying to save water?" He asked. I could just hear the smirk in his voice.

"Maybe next time, Mr.Plummer." I said smiling and taking off my clothes and hoping in the shower.

I realized that I didn't have any shampoo or anything in the shower.

I looked around the shower and found Axe shampoo and soap in the shower.

"Guess I'm going to be smelling like Sean today." I said. I smiled at the ideal of smelling like him.

I grabbed it and washed my hair with the Axe shampoo and started washing my body with the soap to. It was strong but not unbearable strong.

When I was finished with my business and cut the shower off and grabbed a towel from under the sink. I turned and slap my head mentally and physically.

"All fuck." I said just realizing that I don't have any clothes in here. It was a door that was connected to the bathroom. I opened it and saw that all of Sean clothes were in there. I smiled to myself.

"Score." I whisper to myself.

I walked into the closet and grabbed some of his underwear, some long sweatpants, and a big ass hoodies, and some socks. I always make my socks mitch matched socks though, but it'll be alright.

The hoodie stoped mid thigh. It felt good to not have on a bra but yet it'll be embarrassing to walk around the pack with this on. I'm glad Sean have his own house. I bet he wouldn't let me even out the house with his on.