Chapter 8

*Kate Pov*

I walked back to the hospital room that I meet Miranda, Liam, and Sean. Before I could take a step in the room I felt the Barrier stronger than before. I growled and looked around the room.

I saw Miranda and Liam sleep on the couch. I looked around the room to find Sean still standing in the same place I left him.

"Sean, your free." I said while leaning against the door. I saw his eyes look at me and then widen.

"What happened?" He questioned me with worry in his voice. When he tried getting to me the barrier pushed him away from me.

"Miranda put the barrier down." He demands a shook my head no.

"Let her rest." I signed and sat on the edge of the door close to entering the room. He sat beside me and look at my clothes.

"Are you going to explain that?" He asked me. I just shook my head.

"Later." I said looking up at the ceiling and then at him and smiled.

"I killed him." I said with no emotion and just look at him. He looked shocked and tried reaching me.

"No! Don't come near me!" I said and he stopped coming near me. I heard myself sniff and just realized that I'm crying.

"Why do I feel like this." I said angry with myself and wiping the tear of my face furiously.

"He was the one that beaten me repeatedly, over and over again each and every day. Each day that I came back to that piece of crap with him I hear things that I don't want to hear. I feel things that I shouldn't have as a child. He had so much power over me these years that I have let him get. He had my blood on his hands so many times. He tried to rap me for the first time, but know it feels like the table has turned. I have the power over him. He can hear and feel things that I want him to hear. Burn in hell you fucking piece of shit. I'm glad I was the one that took your damn life away. You deserved it you fucking prick." I said each and ever word with so much hatred that I felt my eyes constantly change colors.

"Baby calm down I can feel everything you feel right now. I feel your betrayal, hurt, the pain for all these years. I feel the anger and everything. Just calm down." He said with his hands trying to get through the barrier.

I wiped yet another tear away from my face. I felt power over ride me in waves. I stood up and pushed my hand against the barrier and slow I felt it get weaker and weaker by the second. Finally when I felt it disappear and stepped into the room and ran to Sean. I cried more and more into his arms. He rub my back smoothly.

"It's okay baby girl. I promise I want let anybody hurt you again." He said into my neck and kissed my forehead. I sniffed and held out my pinky finger.

"Pinky promise?" I said with a little pout.

"I promise." He said while locking each other pinky together and kissed my forehead once again. I smiled. I'm so happy to have Sean in my life.