Chapter 7

*Kate Pov*

I grabbed my jacket that was on the end of the hospital bed. It was a Black leather jacket. It had my name in graved on the back in white. I felt like the new me and it felt wonderful.

I opened the door and took my first step to a glorious adventure that's waiting for me. I held my head high and walked confidently down the hallways of the pack hospital. I heighten my hearing to try and find Miranda.

"Yes, she just changed and she looks amazing. I don't know what happened ,but I think she back to her old self. Before I know her, she was a very nice person but that was only because her mother took her memories away from her. When she did that, it cause for her to leave as well, so don't be looking for that other Kate cause she's far gone. I don't know how her old ways were, but just looking at her clothes you can tell." I heard everything that Miranda said and it kind of felt good to know that I have people wondering about me. Do they think I'm a bad person?

I had this urge to just say something so rude and sarcastic. I was leaning against the door frame while Miranda, Sean, and Liam backs are to me.

"Is that right, Ms.Witchy?" I said absent minded leaning against the wall. I had a feeling that it wasn't me saying these things instead my wolf.

"Kate-!" Miranda said surprisingly. I interrupted her and smirked.

"Wrong, the name is Dunamis. I see that Kate has finally got her memories back. Now I can destroy Daniel." Dunamis said rolling her eyes, with her hands wrapped around my chest.

"Wait, Dunamis. Why can't my wolf feel you. It's like you blocked us out." Sean said sadly.

"That's because I'm a original werewolf. If I want you in my thoughts then I'll allow it, but if I don't want you and Xavier in my thoughts then your not getting in. Even if Kate is in full control I'll make sure to not let you in unwelcome." Dunamis said with a smirk on her face and I felt my eyes change color at the end of her sentence.

"So your rejecting us?" He said sadly and look at me with so much sorrow.

"Boy don't you see that I'm trying to protect you and Xavier, dumbass. It seems that Kate and her emotions are very weak towards the people she care about and I plan on getting that fixed but I'm not rejecting you nor Xavier." She said while rolling her eyes and stoped talking. Soon it got quiet and I felt myself come by to contact with my body.

I looked down and twitched my fingers to see am I in control. I breathed out a sigh of relief until all of a sudden I felt strong arms wrap around me, and I felt electricity going all of my body. It felt wonderful. I breath in Sean scent and it smell likes, pine trees with Axe shampoo and deodorant.

"O my god your scent is so strong." I said backing up scary that I might jump him. I put my hand on top of my lips and wrapped my lips and looked down.

"Kate? What do I smell like?" He asked while taking steps towards me.

I stepped back and said,"Pine trees with Axe shampoo and deodorant." I memorized the smell without even take a whiff of it.

I still look down not even realizing that Sean is in front of me and hugged me. He put his head between my neck and my head.

"Do you want to know what your scent is?" He asked taking in more and more of my scent.

"Y-Yes please?" I asked nervous about it for a moment.

"You smell like beautiful flowers, with I sprinkle of strawberries and chocolate on the side." He said with his eyes closed and his arms wrapped around me. He smirked and kissed my ears. I felt them turn red.