Chapter 1: The day before Christmas

The day had been fun, the snowman built(since it had snowed that day), and snowballs thrown. But it was nighttime, and it was a few minutes before everyone went to sleep. You were gathered with your family, enjoying the last few minutes.

 You kept eying the Christmas tree, rather, what was under. There was some presents that you especially had your eye on. They were covered in special wrap, and had practically your name written all over them. You smiled. Your anxiety was taking over you, and you wanted to to touch the gifts, and even hold them. "Goodnight sweetheart! Don't stay up too late." Your Mom called out as she headed to her room. "Goodnight mommy." You replied, not taking your gaze off the tree.

"Remember, don't open your present until tomorrow!" Mom called out again. She closed her bedroom door. You turned around making sure she had left. Everyone else had left as well. The perfect time to just take a sneak peek...

You decided against your will, and then again kept agreeing. Should you open it? Should you not? "Hey brother, please do not open your gifts." It was your sister, apparently still awake. "I know you want to, but you have to wait."

You sighed. "Sorry Buddy." She apologized. She too, left. Why was everyone trying to stop you? You neared the tree. Maybe holding the present for a second would ease yourself. Finally, you sat and grabbed the present. Instead of holding it, however, you tore the wrapping paper. With your luck, nobody heard.

Your present was a purple toy called "Tattletail." It was a furby, that could apparently move and ask for your care. You grinned. You got what you wanted! You opened the red box it was in, and pulled the guy out. Immediately, the tattletail began blinking its huge eyes at you.

"Give me a treat!" It spoke playfully. You grabbed one of its"treats" which were plastic food items, and gave it to tattletail. The tattletail made happy noises once you popped it in its mouth. You felt like you had achieved something. However, the tattletail was a bit too noisy. Each time you did what it wanted you to do, it spoke louder and louder.

You did not think the noises would attract any attention, at least, not a human's attention......

______________________

Hey Guys! This is the first chapter of Tattletail X Reader! Did you like it? Please don't be a silent reader! I'm sorry I made this chapter too short. I was getting tired, soo.

Anyways, please vote, comment, and follow!

Plus, I'd appreciate if you checked out my other books!

Infinite Out!