Chapter 6: Decieved

"Children!" Mama came bursting in, screeching. The tattletail started to open their mouths.

All of a sudden, Shatter threw himself on one of the tattletail, knocking him out. He began doing this to the others.

"Noo Stop!" You screamed. Mama smirked at you. "You aren't going to stop me child." Her voice was filled with malice.

"You just can't!" You screamed again.

"Shatter, why are you listening to that monster?!?! To her, you are only a servant, a tool!" You yelled to him.

"Shut up Kid." He gruffly answered.

Shatter began carrying the tattletail, one by one, into the darkness. He was probably imprisoning them.

"As for you my dear," Mama began. You backed away slowly. "You know too much I'm afraid. I'll have to force you to keep quiet." And with that, she bared her sharp teeth, and charged at you.

You jumped aside, quickly avoiding her deathly blow. She collided into the wall.

"Pitiful Child!" Mama screeched and attacked again.

You still again avoided her.

You backed away, only to find Shatter was behind you. He bit your leg. You screamed and fell over in pain, knocking over some candles. The carpet lit on fire. Were you going to burn to your death?

Mama snorted at the fire and put it out with ease. She stood dangerously close to you. "Lights out, child." She whispered in your ear. Solitude darkness filled your vision.

You woke up, feeling drowsy and dizzy. All the moments that had occurred before you went out came flooding in. You moaned. "I was too weak!" You pounded on a weird cage Mama managed to get ahold of.

"No more Mama.." Voices mumbled. "Guys?!" You strained to see the other cages.

Unfortunately, as you feared, everyone was in cages. Well at least mini ones except for you.

"We're done for." Robert mumbled.

"Its over." Calliope whispered.

"Doom.." Adrian trembled.

"The end." Amanda feared.

"Guys we gotta get out!" You pounded once more on the cage. "What's the point? We can never get out of these darn cages." Robert grumbled.

"Its impossible." Amanda agreed.

"When were you guys this down?! Come on!" You tried to persuade. "Maybe there is a key somewhere! Maybe we need um..a secret code?"

"She isn't THAT magical." Calliope snorted.  

You sighed. It would take alot to convince them, but you would not give up.

_____________________

Are my eyes deceiving me?! 381 reads?! Thank you guys!

Read, Comment, vote, and follow!