Chapter 2: It all begins

After opening all the rest of the boxes, in front of you was several tattletail. A blue one, a yellow, a green, a white, and so on. They squirmed and giggled. You fed them and played with them. You heard your dog barking, so you went outside to check.

You did not know that your absence greatly affected the tattletail. They began crying, and fidgeting. However, you were too preoccupied with another situation. Your dog scented something, and it kept barking at a trash can. You grabbed a baseball bat and neared the trashcan. Several scuffling noises sounded from it.

To your dog's dismay, it was only a small raccoon. It looked at you with fear in it's eyes, and then scuttled away before your dog could give chase. You sighed, noting this was a waste of your time. You went back inside.

The Tattletail were moving all over the place, panicking. You shushed them. "Its ok." You reassured. But they cried louder. What was the matter? You had just left for a couple of minutes! Were they hungry? Sleepy? Bored? A low growl sounded from the corner.

Your neck hairs stood on end. But it could of been your sister, right? "Come my children." A deep, malevolent voice spoke. That was definitely not your sibling. You turned around, and saw a pair of red glowing eyes in a corner. "No More! No more!" Screamed the Tattletail. "No more what?!" You asked, panicking. Before you could do anything else, the creature screamed inhumanly and attacked you. A dark wave of darkness took over you.

Were you dead?

You opened your eyes. You were in some sort of room, that was stark and empty. Maybe you were dreaming, maybe you were in a hospital for being crazy.

You woke up, realizing that you were actually dreaming. You were still in your living room. "Hello." The dark voice spoke to you. You realized that several tattletail were gathered around you, all looking down. A big brown furby emerged from the shadows. The furby, however, did not have red glowing eyes, or sharp teeth. She seemed pretty neutral.

"Why am I not dead?" You asked, confused. "For Several reasons. Actually one." She replied. "You seem nice enough.....you took care of my children, and you didn't kick me aside."

"What's your name?" You asked in wonder. "You can call me Mama for now." Mama mentioned at the tattletails. "Do I still have to take care of them?" You asked again. Mama sighed. "Must you be so curious, child? Of course, you will still have to take care of them. With my help of course." Mama added.

"But there is something I have to do first."

Sitting up, you eyed Mama curiously. "I'll be back." She advised. She stalked away, with almost all the tattletails following her.

 "Hello Stranger!" One of the tattletails that were with you spoke up. You flinched at the sudden speaker. "You can talk?" "Of course genius! Like Mama and the others!" Brushing himself, the green tattletail shifted his gaze onto the Christmas tree.

"Too early." He spoke with an odd tone. You felt ashamed. "Sorry, I just wanted a sneak peak!" You defended yourself. "Huh, Just a peek." The tattletail snorted. "That is what the others say..." "Say what?" You asked. "Nothing." He replied quickly. "None of your business."

You both sat still in the darkness, wondering what to say next. "Well, I sort of appreciate you opening that box. Boy, was it cramped!" The tattletail elaborated. You smiled, feeling useful. "May I call you Robert?" You asked, grinning from ear to ear. "Robert? Sounds plain, but simple I guess." He nodded his head.

Robert, the newly named tattletail, seemed happy about it. But something shattered his mood. "Robert?!? Sounds like a name that is meant for weirdos." The black tattletail began speaking. "Oh shut up. I least I have a name." Robert rolled his eyes.

"Give me a name!" The black tattletail demanded to you. You tapped your chin. "Calliope?"

"Sounds like a fruit, but I'll take it ." Calliope responded. The rest of the tattletail began speaking to you, each one asking for a name. You felt overwhelmed.

Soon, you named all the tattletail. Adrian, who was the yellow tattletail, seemed to be the most hyper out of everyone. Calliope seemed like the sarcastic one, and Robert seemed like the smart and fun one. Amanda, who was the blue tattletail, seemed like the one who was always pointing things out.

You could not name all the tattletail, however, because some of them left with Mama. Like the white one. You pondered on his name.

"Don't worry about the rest of us." Robert told you. "We got alot of fun to do thats why!" Adrian yelled. "No." Calliope interrupted his fun. You grabbed everyone and hugged them. "I love you guys!" You giggled. "We love you too." The tattletail replied.

________________________________

Hey Guys! Infinite here with another chapter! This wasn't so short as the last one, as you can see. I'll try to make the chapters longer each time!

Don't be a silent reader! Comment, vote, and follow!

Infinite out!