Chapter 11: The new beginning

Light filtered through the house, casting shadows on the Christmas tree.

It was morning.

The morning of Christmas.

You woke up from your bed and bolted to your living room. "Hey wait for me!" You sister happily called out.

You stopped 5 inches away from the tree.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Lets....lets just wait for Mom and Dad." You said with no emotion in your voice.

"Um...sure."

You both sat down on the floor and stood in silence.

"........."

"Hey kids!" Your Mom came to the living room. Your Dad followed behind her.

"Can we open them now??" Your sister asked.

"Hold on we gotta get the camera ready!" Dad pulled it behind his back and began setting it up. Finally, he nodded his head.

Surprisingly, you were the last to tear open your presents. You already knew what they were. You looked at the red box in silence. Inside was a green tattletail, its eyes dull as ever.

You thought about the only friends you had. They were happily resting somewhere unknown. You looked at the box again.

You smiled for the first time since they were gone. "Thanks Mom, Thanks dad. I really love these toys."

_______________________

Awwww we are already at the end of this book! :'(((

But wait! We are almost at 1k! You know what that means?! Fnaf oneshots! Yay! 😁

I'll notify you all when its published! Hooray!

Thank you for all the support and votes! :)