Chapter 10: That is why (Y/N)

The flashback faded away as it started. You took several deep breaths. Who were those children?

The look on the tattletails' faces seemed to hold an answer. "(Y/N).....you saw it..." Amanda stated slowly.

"Thats why we must leave." Robert spoke softly. You wiped the tears from your eyes. You understood. It was too painful for them to be alive anymore.

"I-I...Understand..." You swallowed.

"Get the pentagram ready!" Shatter ordered.

"No! No no no!" Mama squirmed faster than before.

"Hurry! I'm losing my grip!" You yelled.

Adrian ran over to you and body slammed on Mama.

"Oomph!"

"That should hold her for a while." Adrian told you. You grinned at his enthusiasm. Calliope and Robert went around the house, picking up candles and lighting them up again. And of course, setting them back into the pentagram.

"We need the VHS tape!" Amanda spoke.

"I got it!" Calliope had the tape clamped in her mouth.

"(Y/N), would you like to see it?" Robert asked.

"Um...sure!" You nodded your head. Calliope gave you the tape. You slowly turned and fingered it in your palm.

"What does it...contain?" You softly said. "That is for you to discover." Robert looked into your eyes.

You looked at everyone else. They nodded their heads. You let go of Mama and slowly inched your way to your tv. Below it was a slot where you could put VHS tapes in.

"You don't know what you are doing!" Mama screamed.

"Oh shut up you old hag." Adrian kicked Mama.

Once you were close to the tv, you inserted the tape, and stood back. The tv turned on and went static-y for a moment, but only a moment. Finally, a commercial showed up.

"And here we are with our finest new toys! Tattletail!" A man spoke. There were several tattletail boxes containing tattletail that showed up. After a few minutes, the screen flipped to a Mama toy.

"Here is our latestttttt." The voice seemed to glitch. You stood back in horror. The screen slowly zoomed in Mama's face. Then, a warning sign popped on the screen. Mama not available, it warned. The Mama turned her head to look at the camera. Then, the screen started glitching until it went black.

"Um...Thanks guys." You trembled. Mama snorted.

You took the tape out and set it in the pentagram. You sadly looked at the tattletail.

"We love you (Y/N)." They chimed together. "We will never forget you." You started to cry. You hugged the tattletail. Mama however was still under Adrian's grasp.

The tattletail squirmed under your hug, signaling that they were done. You stepped back and watched them settle into their places.

Adrian dragged Mama in the pentagram. "Noo!" She kept yelling.

You watched.

The tattletail took deep breaths. And they chanted, "No more Mama! No more Mama! No more Mama!"

Mama started screaming. She even tried to leave the pentagram, but it was no use. She was getting weaker each second. A blinding white light filled the room, and the chanting got louder.

Then, BOOM!

A defeating noise filled the air and threw you into a wall, knocking you into a comma.

You woke up, feeling dazed. Then, everything flooded back. The tattletail! You stood up quickly, only to find that everything was back in its place. The Pentagram was gone, and everyone else was gone.

Even the wrapping paper that used to be scattered on the floor.

You took a deep breath.

It's all over, you told your self. Its over. No more fear. No more Mama.