Chapter 8: The ACTUAL Plan

"One...two...three..now!"

"RLARGHH!" Everyone screeched as the charged at Mama. "Huh!??" Mama whipped around and saw everyone. Her eyes widened.

"Go away!" She yelled. "Shatter, attack them!"

Shatter didn't attack them. Instead he attacked Mama.

"Wh-What are YOU DOING!"

"I don't take orders from you anymore." Shatter sneered at her.

In response, the tattletail yelled, "No more Mama!"

"Well I'm not going to be so easy to catch!" Mama jerked Shatter off and ran. "Coward!" You shook your fist.

Mama stopped running and turned around to face you. She now had sharp fangs and red eyes. "Go on Child! Get me!" She screeched, baring her teeth.

You stood there for a moment, wondering if it was wise to attack.

"Go On!" She said again.

You took a deep breath, and attacked her. "I am not afraid!" You yelled. Mama let out a yelp of surprise.

You scuffled and fought with Mama. Finally, you managed to pin her down. She squirmed.

"Get the pentagram ready!" You told the tattletail.

"No!" Mama screeched with rage. "Don't you realize that if you banish me, your precious friends will also leave you?!?!"

"You're lying!" You screamed.

"I am not!" Mama sneered.

Tears began to run down your cheeks. And of course, snot came out of your nose.

"Yes you are!" You whimpered.

"She...isn't...." Robert gravely stated. "In order for her to ultimately leave, we must also sacrifice ourselves."

"What?!?!?!?"

"I'm sorry child. He is right." Shatter agreed.

"But why? Why can't you stay with me? Why can't you be my friends?"

"Its complicated..." Amanda whispered.

You squeezed your eyes shut and recalled.

Flashback

(Y/N) leaned against the brick wall of his/her small elementary school. He/She watched everyone play . All alone. He/She wished that he/she could go out to play with them.

If only he/she wasn't shy.

After a few minutes, (Y/N) sensed a presence. He/She turned his /her head around. He/She gulped.

"Well well isn't it shortie?" A gang of (F or M) approached poor (Y/N). (Y/N) shrank back.

"Heh. What a wimp!"

They were (Y/N)'s bullies, and they always taunted and pushed him/her around.

Tears formed in (Y/N)'s eyes.

"Hahhah! (Y/N) has no friends!" The bullies teased. They began pushing him/her around.

"Stop it stop it!" He/she whispered.

"Hahahahahahahahah!"

Out of flash back

You started crying, harder and harder.

Everyone except you stood silent.

Then, another strange flashback came, only...this one seemed real and one that you never recalled before.

This time, your whole vision became white. Your whole world became white....

___________________________

Hey sorry guys! Ive been busy lately, and thats why I keep making short chapters...:'(

Vote, Comment, and follow! 😜😏😁