Chapter 5: Plan

"Here is what we do." Robert spoke to everyone.

"First off, Amanda and Adrian will distract Mama."

Adrian and Amanda both nodded.

 "And Calliope and I will fetch the egg. Meanwhile, you," Robert mentioned to you. "Will gather all the candles you have and make a star, but with lines in the middle." You nodded, grabbing the nearest candle and setting it in place.

"Alright." Robert nodded at everyone.

As planned, Adrian and Amanda ran off into the darkness to distract Mama.

Calliope and Robert snuck after them, being as quiet as a flea.

You started making the star. It seemed normal enough that they wanted a star at first, but then it started to creep you out.

As soon as you were making the lines in the star, it looked like the very familiar Satanic star. You gulped. But you kept going.

Once you filled in the last candle, you sat down in front of it. Perhaps it would be a while before anyone arrived.

A loud screech echoed down the hallway. The plan was in action, and there was no going back.

Immediately, you heard the same tiny pitter patter of feet. The tattletail were coming! You lighted all the candles with a match. Calliope appeared first and dropped a Vhs tape in the middle of the star. You quickly stood up.

Robert was not far behind. He later appeared looking dazed. "Come on!" Calliope yelled at him in panic. She stood somewhere near the star.

Following her command, Robert also took his place among the star border.

Calliope mumbled something under her breath.

Where were Adrian and Amanda? You hoped that they weren't caught in the process of the plan. Soon enough, they showed up as well and took their places.

"Ready guys?" Robert asked everyone. "Yes!" Everyone replied. You stood back.

Shatter came crashing in, but he was not alone.

_________________________

Oooh Cliffhanger! Read the next chapter to find out what will happen next!

See ya!