2》Rotten to the Core

-Lena-

Once upon a time, well actually a few months ago. Benjamin, the son of beast and belle was crowned king of Auradon. But before all the fireworks and the music Ben had invited four misfits from where i live.

I know, those poor kids stuck at some preppy little boarding school. But turns out those twits had a soft spot for being "good".

So while there over there, enjoying there little happily ever after, I'm over here in this shit place. But its cool, while those posers are over there me and my friends run this island. Over all perks of being evil is that everyone is scared of you.

And I love it.

Oh how rude of me! The name is Lena, Lena Huntsman. Daughter of the ever so famous Hunter who was hired of whoever he was paid for. But thanks to that little pale Queen  Snow white, he was thrown on to this junkyard.

How kind of her right? My dad spared her life and she still turned him into the law. What a rip.

Anyways, living on this island is way better then living on some prissy kingDom. They live in rules, we live in freewill. They probably use there magic for saving people, not knowing they could use it for much more darker used. Plus my friends here are way better than any of those prissy princesses and punk princes.

My closet friends in this dump is Hayden, the son of Hades, Frankie, the daughter of Shadow Man, and Quinn son of Queen of Hearts.

The typical group of bad kids. You have Hayden, the guy who won't hesitate to hurt anyone who gets in our way. Frankie or what we like to call her, Frankie the Flirt, she can basically get any guy or girl her heart wants. Then good old Quinny, Quinn is the baby of the group since he's a year younger then us but he's known for vandilzing or what he likes to call it, 'Painting in red', we only hang out with him because he's good at taking things.

I'm known for the leading, whatever i say they do. I'm basically a queen in combat boots and holding a bow and arrow.

I guess I should stop blabbing and start my story, it all started the day me and my friends nearly burned down a village.

Again.

•••

I pointed my arrow towards the loaf of bread the old lady was holding. As soon as she began to pass it to the pathetic little orphan I took my chance shooting the bread, hitting it straight in the middle. It crumble as it hit the wall, the lady and the boy looked up in fear. I let out a small laugh as the boy and old lady scattered away.

"They say I'm trouble" I sang jumping off the dumpster, landing perfectly on my feet. "They say I'm bad, they say I'm evil, and that makes me glad"

"A dirty no good" Hayden Sang as he slid down the side of the roof of an abandon broken down building, a trail of blue flames coming from behind him. "Down to the bone, your worst nightmare. Can't take me home." He jumped next to me, wrapping an arm around me as he smirked over at the guys checking me out.

I smirked as I saw Frankie scarying little kids with there own shadows, "So I got some mischief in my blood" she sang snapping her fingers making the shadows beside her disappear  around her her as she strutted over to me and Hayden, "Can you blame me? I never got no love!"

Quinn ran through the market, a red spray paint bottle in his hands as he sprayed over every expansive object he passed by. "They think im Callous, a low life hood. I feel so useless !" He sang before running up towards us turning everything near him red.

"Misunderstood!" We shouted making everyone around us run. "Mirror mirror on the wall" I sang, smirking at my friends, "Who's the baddest of them all?Welcome to my wicked world Wicked world!"