10》Reunited?

Jay-

A few hours before the limo showed up...

I flipped through as many spells books as I could. "Okay what about this one!" Said Evie as she brought me the book. "A spell for memory lost!"

"It's not the same Evie," sighed Mal, "It would work if Ryders Magic was good but he uses dark magic so that would do nothing." Evies smile faded and then looked down on to the ground. "Hey" i said, "Your trying that's all that matters" I gave her a small smile as she took a seat next to me on my bed. "But what do we do in the mean time? When she arrives?" She questioned.

"We treat her like she's a student" said Ben as he  looked up from a book. "I've already told the student body to treat her like a new comer, not to react to her as the missing princess but as in a new student until we find away to retrieve her memory" he said. I kept looking over my shoulder and looked out the window, waiting for a limo to appear.

"You nervous?" Asked Carlos, raising  an eyebrow at me. I let out a nervous chuckle, "Me? Nervous? What? No. Im just kind of uneasy with the thought of seeing Silena and having to pretend that me and her don't have a history!" I rubbed the back of my neck. Carlos let out a chuckle before patting my shoulder. "Don't worry" he said, smiling, "We will get her memory back."

"How are you doing that?" Asked Evie "How are you being so positive? Addie was just taken away yesterday by the jerk that caused this whole mess!"

Carlos looked up at the roof and then shrugged, "Maybe because when Silena gets her memory back, she will stop at nothing to get her friends back." He said giving us a small smile. I smiled back at him, Carlos was so positive about this and that gave me a shed of hope.

"I got it!" Shouted Mal, as she stood up holding a book. "The key to break any curse!" I stood up quickly and looked at the purple haired girl bug eyed. "Well tell me!" I nearly shouted. Mal looked up at me and smiled, "True loves kiss." "Why didn't we think of that!" Ben said as he closed his book, "It's so obvious! True loves kiss breaks any curse"

"So all i have to do" I smiled "Is kiss her? And then everything is fixed?" Our conversation was interuppted by car horn honking. We all turned to the window to see a limo began to drive up.

"Show time" I grinned as i put on my beanie.

•••

I stood nervously next to Carlos, Evie and Mal as Ben stood in front of us along with Audrey and Chad. The driver got out of the car and opened the door leading to a small teenager fall out. "Okay okay okay!" Groaned The blonde and blue eyed kid as he rolled on the ground holding his arm in pain, "You win! Jeez! Next time I'll just let you win in arm wrestling!"

A taller and more buffer guy in all black got out of the limo, stepping over the kid in red and white. "Told you not to mess with her Quinny" the guy smirked as he patted the kids head. "You had to see that coming, Quinn!" Said a girl with green and purple highlights. She stepped over the guy and next to the one in all black.

A duffel bag flew out of the limo and landed on the guy on the ground making him groan in pain. "Told you I always win" smirked a girl with long dark hair and the biggest green eyes. "Silena" I said under my breath. Her green eyes flickered to my brown ones but there was something so different about her eyes. They seemed much darker.

Silena, or Lena, picked up her duffel bag and stood next to the girl in purple and green and crossed her arms looking at us. The guy in all black grabbed the guy on the ground and pulled him on to his feet.