9》Auradon

Lena-

Okay, stealing someone's ship and leaving them on a island infested with monsters may sound kind of bad. But in my defense! I at least dragged them away from danger.

It took us all night to travel to the isle of the lost since we didn't go through the little short cut through the sea of sea bitches. "Are we there yet?" Groaned Quinn as he laid near my feet. "The island is literally right in front of us!" I huffed, "Just another ten minutes till we get there!" I nudged Quinn's head with my foot.

I looked over at Frankie who was studying the fairy dust. "For a little crystal" hummed Frankie, "Its extremely powerful."

"Which makes us the first ever villains to ever lay hands on fairy dust  on this islannnd!" I sang as I jumped up and down excitedly. "You think our parents will be proud of us?" Mumbled Hayden as he walked over with his hands in his pockets.

"I mean I would assume they would be, we did risk our lives.." I mumbled. Hayden stood beside me, "But when did they ever care about us?" I blew a piece of hair out of my face and thought about it for a moment. "Mmm never, but that doesn't matter, we are one step closer to crushing those new "Auradons" " i smirked. Hayden nodded, "Yeah I gues thats good news" I smiled over at Hayden, receiving a small smile back.

"Hey sorry for interuppting the Haydena moment but we are about to crash into the freaking island!" Shouted Quinn as he waved his arms. I quickly stopped the ship, "Wait what did you call us?" I asked raising an eyebrow at the youngest.

"Haydena" said Frankie as she put the fairy diamond back in it's pouch. "You know y'alls ship name!" She chirped.

"Our what?" Me and Hayden said at the same time. "Wow for the oldest ones here you  both are so dumb" said Quinn rolling his eyes. "A ship name is when you put one person's name and anothers together" he said, "Like Hayden and Lena, Haydena!" He said it like it was obvious. "I thought of the name!" Said Frankie proudly.

I opened my mouth, then quickly shut it while shaking my head. "You know what? I'm just gonna get off this ship before I kill you both."

•••

"Your Majesty!" I said as I bursted through the doors of the Evil Queens castle. The evil queen, Jafar and Cruela De Vil sat together along with our  parents as if they where waiting for our return. "I present to you" I annouced as I tossed the queen the pouch of the magic "The fairy diamond, you requested."

"Took you long enough" Mumbled The Evil Queen as she grabbed the pouch. "Pushy" said Quinn under his breath, making Frankie giggle.

"Jafar crush it up" ordered the Evil Queen as she handed it the sorcerer, "I need it to be done, asap."

The Evil Queen then turned to us, smiling as if she was about to murder us. I took a step back in precaution. "I hope the journey wasn't too hard for you childeren." She said walking towards us.

"Oh no" answered Hayden, "The killer mermaids, dead pirates and ogre where a breeze" he said sarcastically. The Evil Queen grinned harder making me feel more uneasy. "Then this next task shouldn't be so hard for you then."

"Wait what?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Listen, Queenie. We Don't like taking orders, took a lot of bargaining for the first time so the answer is no to another one of your little journeys."

The Queen shook her head, still smiling. "I'm sorry Huntsman but  your parents aleast accepted."

"Accepeted what?" Asked Frankie, her eyes widening a little. "You four" The Evil Queen said pointing to us, "Will be attending Auradon Prep this up coming school year."