7》I Hate Pirates

Lena-

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" Shouted a voice as cold water hit my face. I began to cough up the water and wipe it out of my eyes, "God your such a dick!" I growled as I looked up at Harry. He looked up at the ceiling, "I didn't know being a dick meant letting someone sleep in there bed while they had to sleep on the ground." Harry then shoved a bag towards me, "Uma wanted you to have dry clothes, since it's gonna be a long day of searching  for that cave." The son of Hook then closed the door leaving me in my thoughts.

After the Siren Sea, Uma insisted we stay and rest before searching Mt.Diablo for the ogers cave. I didn't argue, it took a lot of engery to pull all that magic together. I ran a hand through my hair as I pulled the bag close to me.

"Not to bad" I said to myself as i pulled out black leggings along with a dark blue leather shirt a black hoodie  and a grey leather jacket. I put on the dry clothes before heading up to the ship floor. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, squeezing me into a hug.

"You saved our lives!" Shouted Quinn dramatically. I smiled awakardly as i patted his head, "Well it wasn't just me" I said looking at Uma and Frankie. "You sort of saved our asses at the end" Frankie shrugged.

"I mean someone had too" I smirked as I pushed Quinn off. I pulled off my necklace and unleash my blade. "Now who's up for another death defying adventure?"

•••

"Thank you" said Hayden as we walked forward through the woods. "For?" I asked raising an eyebrow, "For saving our lives" he said it as if it was obvious. I blinked at the son of Hades, "Uh thank you?" I mumbled slightly confused.

"What? Can't I say thank you?" Muttered Hayden a sudden flash of red against his cheeks. "No no! It's just you usually save us and I Never say a thank you or anything.." I said stuttering my words. Hayden gave me a small smile, which made my heart feel funny. It almost made my heart flutter and make me want to smile back until Quinn ruined the moment.

"So what's the plan ArrowHead!" He shouted as he wrapped his arms around me and Haydens shoulders. "You should be planning to take your arms off me unless you want to be taken down in three point five seconds" I said smiling at Quinn. He gave me a sheepish smile before slipping his arms off. "Thats ight I got Uma to give me company!" He said pulling Uma closer by the waist.

Uma growled at Quinn before grabbing him by the shoulder and slamming him on the ground.

Hayden bursted out laughing as Quinn struggled under Uma. "Guys a little help!" He said as Uma happily sat on his chest making it hard for him to escape. "Oh Heart, you just dont have a way with the Ladies" Gil winked as he wrapped his arm around Frankie.

I gagged as Frankie giggled and leaned into Gils arms. "Oh come on mate! Love is beautiful thing!" Said Harry as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me away from Hayden. "And what" I said, slipping under from Harry's arms. "Do you know about love?"

"A lot more then you think" he said winking at me, as he caressed my cheek with his hook. "Guys come on, it's almost sun down we should get going before any of the danger comes out" warned Uma as she helped Quinn up.

I grinned, "I mean what's a name like Mt.Diablo without a little danger?"

•••

"Quinn I swear to God if you try to tag another tree I'm gonna kill you!" I nearly shouted in frustration. Quinn dropped the red spray paint and pouted, "Boo you whore."