5》Deals with the Devil

Jay-

It took them the whole night to travel back to Auradon, but I didn't sleep one bit. We had waited in the room where we had our first meeting when Silena became missing. I looked around the table to see that Addie had fallen asleep on Carlos's shoulder, Mal and Evie struggling to stay awake and Chad and Audrey who both looked nervous as we waited for Ryder to come in.

"Jay maybe you should sit?" Said Ben as he sat at the head of the round table. I shook my head as i kept pacing the floor, "I can't. I feel like if I sit this Ryder punk won't show up" I muttered .

My head snapped up when I saw the doors burst open. I saw Alex and a dark skinned guy dragging the same guy I saw the same day  Silena went misssing. "You" I spat as his eyes met mine. They dragged him by the shoulders while his mouth has a piece of tape across it with a purple mist around it, I think some sort of magic, the mist seem to hold his hands together also.

"He wouldnt shut up" snarled Alex as he threw Ryder forward. Ryders eyes glitered with amusement at me. "Me and my brothers magic along with Alex is strong enough to hold him down so he won't do anything" said a voice behind Alex and the guy. A girl with light coco skin walked in dressed as your typical genie. "King Ben" she said bowing towards Ben," I'm Gabriela, daughter of Genie and that's Gavin my twin brother" She said pointing to the guy who still held on to Ryder. Gabriela looked at Ryder with disgust, "This is the boy who knows where Silena is"

•••

Alex and Gavin shoved Ryder into a chair. Gabirela waved her hand over Ryder causing a purple mist to wrap around the trickster tightly.

"Okay maybe genies are a little better than fairies" mumbled Mal under her breath as she walked over to where I was standing. I leaned forward and ripped the piece of tape off his mouth making him groan in pain as I  gripped the front of his shirt. "You could have been more gentle you know?" He said as he leaned back.

"Give me a reason not to kill you?" I snarled, ignoring his comment. Ryder stuck his lowered lip out, "Because I'm adorable."

I growled holding up my fist ready to slam it against his face. "Jay wait" said Mal, grabbing my arm. "We cant hurt him, not yet. He's the only one who might know where Silena is." I shrugged her hand off my shoulder. "She right" said Ben as he stood on my other side, he gripped his own sword that stood at his side, eyeing Ryder.

"King Benjamin how you doin?" Asked Ryder as he smirked at Ben and Mal, "By the looks of it, you're doing fine" he whistled looking at Mal with lust. Ben let out a low growl as he stood in front of Mal, "I'd watch what you'd say in front of me, I have the power to chain you up in prison for the rest of your life."

"Chains? Kinky" whistled Ryder with smug look. "But as long as the mermaid is locked up with me I'd gladed take that prison cell" he said checking out Addie who waa fully awake now and filled with fear as Carlos stood in front of her. "Don't even think about laying a finger on her" Carlos said with a sudden anger. "What about blueberry over there?" Ryder said as he rolled his neck over to look at Evie, "She's a real babe, it's Evie right?" He smirked.

I stood in front of his view of Evie and crossed my arms.

"Where's Silena?" I muttered as calmly as I could. Ryder shrugged, "I dont know a Silena but I do know a Lena" A smirk on his lips. Gavin grunted pulled his hand upward making the purple mist around him tighten causing him to let out a groan. "Take it easy on me Genie, jeez" he said rolling his eyes.