11》Break In & Breakfast

Lena-

I breathed heavily as i leaned against the door frame. I ran a hand through my hair. I squeezed my eyes shut as my fingers fiddled with the golden bracelet on my wrist. What the hell Was wrong with that guy? What was the purpose of kissing me?

"Hi!" Spoke a voice bringing me out of thought. I looked up to see the same girl, Audrey or Aubrey I don't know, from earlier. "I'm Audrey" she said walking towards me with a small smile, "Sleeping Beautys Daughter" She put her hand out for me to shake. "I know we just..met..but I already feel like we've known each other for so long."

I gave her a small fake grin before putting out my hand to shake hers. Audrey then quickly, pulled me into a hug. God where all Auradons this affectionate?

I awkwardly patted her back as she held in the tight hug. "Okay" I mumbled, "You can let go now." Audrey let go quickly, "Sorry its just..you look like an old friend of mine."

I nodded my head slowly and threw my duffle bag on the extremely pink bed. "Do you need help unpacking?" She asked quickly as she stood next to me. God, couldn't this chick stop talkin?

"I'm fine" i muttered as I unzipped my bag and pulling out some clothes. "Okay well if you have any questions! Or request or anything! I'm here you know, since we will be living together! Oh by the way I already filled you closet with-"

"I think" i said cutting her off, "I'm gonna use the bathroom." I started heading towards the door to leave the dorm. "Oh! There is a bathroom here-" I quickly slammed the door before she could keep talking.

I looked down at the ring on my finger and gripped it. "Hopefully" I muttered to myself "We finish this tonight."

•••

My fist pounded against the door obnoxiously as I waited for someone to answer. The door swung up to show a way to smiley girl, "Hi I'm Lonnie!" She said "You must be Frankies friend!"

I took a step back from very loud and cheery outburst. "Hi.." I said awkwardly as she kept smiling at me, "Can I borrow Frankie for a little?" Lonnie nodded and turned towards the room, "KieKie! Your friend is here!" Lonnie said with a small giggle before turning and looking at me. Oh my God where all Auradon kids this bubbly?

Frankie walked over to the door, "Hey what's up-" I grabbed her by the jacket and pulled her out of the room, closing the door."KieKie? Really??" Frankie gave me small smile, "I sort of like it?"

I rolled my eyes as i held up my ring. "Operation Auradon takeover starts now" I said with a smirk as I grabbed her hand and darted to the boys dorm.

"Open up losers" I said as slammed my hand against the door of there room. I nearly fell open when Hayden, who may i add was shirtless, opened the door, "Yes?" He asked. I felt myself stare at his body, "Um I- We-" I closed my eyes, "Put on  a shirt, Death boy." I pushed past him into there dorm to see Quinn who was currently sucking at a video game.

"Heart over here" I said as pulled out a map from my back pocket. "Kind of busy!" Quinn shouted as he got into the game. "Q, you look like your losing" said Frankie as she tilted her head staring at him. "Don't make me drag you over here" I threatened as i laid the map of the school campus on the table.

"Whats that?" Asked Hayden as he put on a solid black shirt before standing beside. "That!" I said slamming my finger down on the map, "Is the key to the doors of evil."