6》Sirens

Lena-

I studied the arrow head before placing it into my sack along with my pocket knife and my crossbow, What? A girl can't have here own collection of weapons?. "Knock knock" said my Dad as he opened my door to my room. "Saying 'knock knock' doesnt give you a yes to come into my room" I said not looking up from studying my arrows.

My dad took a seat on my bed looking at the display of weapons, causing him to grin. "That's my Girl" he said. I flash him a small smile as I packed everything in my sack. "Is there anything you need before I leave?" I asked as I shouldered my bag. My dad rubbed the back of his neck, "I want to give you something, it was mine when I was younger but I sort of improved it for you."

He took out an all black necklace with a medium size jewel in it. I grabbed it and stared at in disgust, "Oh you shouldn't have... really"

He let out a low chuckle, "Push the jewel kid." I raised a brow but didn't question as I pressed my thumb against it. Instantly an all black bladed sword formed, fitting perfectly in my hand. "Dad" I said in awe as I looked at the black beauty. "Its all yours" he said proudly, "Just press the jewel and it will turn back into a necklace so you wont have to carry it around ."

I pushed the jewel again, making the sword form back into the necklace. "Thank you, really." I said as I put it over my head. "Listen Kid, I'm not good at this stuff be uh be safe and uh don't die." He mumbled gruffly.

I nodded slowly looking up at him, "Yeah love- I'll be back home soon" I said quickly trying to avoid any awakardly hug coming up. I heard a whistle and looked out my window to see Hayden, Frankie and Quinn standing out there.

"Time to go find some fairy dust"

•••

"This map makes no sense to me at all" mumbled Quinn as he squinted at the words, "I think its in a different language or this person's hand writing sucks"

I growled in annoyance, we have been walking for over an hour and we where already lost. "Give me that" I said snatching it out of Quinn's hands. "You had it upside down!" I said as I smacked the back of his head, making Hayden and Frankie snicker. "If we keep heading west we will be able to- crap" i said as I walked straight into someone chest.

"Hey! Watch it next time punk or I'll shove an arrow up your.." My voice died off as I looked up from the now torn map. My green eyes met the most lovest sea blue I've ever met. "Sorry lovely, didn't see you there" His voice was rough and he smelt of the sea. I felt my voice caught into my throat as I looked at him. He was dressed in a red leather jacket, black ripped up jeans and brown combat boots along with fingerless gloves and a hat.

A pirate hat.

"I'm assuming this is yours?" He said as he held up his right hand, well hook, showing the small torn off bit of the map. "Yeah, yeah that's mine." I said instantly, putting on my usual cold glare. "Going on an adventure here aren't you?" He said peering down at the map. "Yeah and Captain Obvious doesnt know where the hell we're going" mumbled Quinn as he stood beside me. I shot him a glare before turning to the guy, who was now studying the map.

"Off the ogres cave on mt. Diablo, I see" he said looking up at me. "It's about a two to three day trip to the tiny island, me and my friends could possible guide you there-"

"No thanks Hook," butted in Hayden as he placed his hands on my shoulder. "We sort of have an important task so if you could give us our map so we can be on our way now." Hayden said, his Ice blue eyes flickered with a flame.